PDA

View Full Version : Official -Hogwarts- Forum:

BIXX
13-01-2016, 06:35 PM
The -Hogwarts- forum is a behind-the-scenes website to apply for jobs that we currently offer, see when the next events are planned and updates. Join the community today by signing up for the newest Habbo Hogwarts RPG on Habbo.com!

www.HabboHogwartsForum.co.uk

Plucked
13-01-2016, 10:33 PM
I personally don't like how the domain redirects to a free forum hosting domain - you can get web hosting from as little as 99p a month and install a copy of MyBB if you've not got the budget for vBulletin - just gives a better impression, that's all.

Other than that, I wish you good luck!

Expling
13-01-2016, 11:07 PM
i dont see any problem with the redirect but i really do dislike the announcements board
it's always in your face and it's so annoying when you're tryig to just like look around
think about making that a drop down or something s it isn't so directly in your face wherever you go

Samantha
13-01-2016, 11:30 PM
Just a warning that my anti virus tells me not to go there as it's not safe, so I'm assuming other's will have the same and might be put off by it.

If you're really serious about making it work you can't really compromise on making it look good and making people want to visit it. I don't really like the site itself, it's very dark and the ghostly building outline looks more like Disney than Hogwarts to me? I guess if you're to work on it and make it better it might work, but there is still a lot to do.

BIXX
04-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Haha, we take on board every opinion and suggestion even when standards are a little too high.
It's not the Disney castle, it's definitely Hogwarts ;)

welshcake
05-02-2016, 01:07 PM
Just a warning that my anti virus tells me not to go there as it's not safe, so I'm assuming other's will have the same and might be put off by it.

If you're really serious about making it work you can't really compromise on making it look good and making people want to visit it. I don't really like the site itself, it's very dark and the ghostly building outline looks more like Disney than Hogwarts to me? I guess if you're to work on it and make it better it might work, but there is still a lot to do.
i don't have antivirus but my chrome tells me that basically then blocks 8 ads

I don't think it's bad at all. I like how cameron is advertising Habbox on there ;)

BIXX
06-02-2016, 04:52 PM
It's something in the incisionfree board data, it's only where Chrome/McAfee etc has found a bad file previously and since then it's just a constant flag. Definitely nothing to worry about, you don't have to enter your bank details haha. I don't get the them but there isn't anything we can do - even contacted the staff and they said the same. Haha I know! Cheeky sausage xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!