PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any items that you will never get rid of/sell?

Samantha
20-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Do you have any sort of 'sentimental' items or just random ones that you will never sell for whatever reason?

I have a Victorian Street Lamp - the old HC gift, I won't sell it as it was the first item of furniture anyone ever gave to me just because.
The Limited Edition Rare Executive Drinks Cabinet #18 that was a gift to me from -Plaztix; and Rottentroll; they told me I could never sell it and they gave me it as an 18th birthday present, which was fitting as I was legally allowed to drink, therefore, drinks cabinet.
The other is a Bad Side Throne given to me by sexpot; just because again!
Also a Candy Boy suit given to me by lawrawrrr;

The others I will never sell are all the trophies and gifts, which no one would really make use of anyway as they're personal to me!

Empired
20-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Quite a few trophies obviously and I have a love lock with :Cerys; that I would NEVER sell because it marks out eternal affection xo

And I always like to have a park bench because it's my second favourite furni and I love it

Cerys
20-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Quite a few trophies obviously and I have a love lock with @:Cerys (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75591); that I would NEVER sell because it marks out eternal affection xo

And I always like to have a park bench because it's my second favourite furni and I love it

bet youve sold it already. our love is meaningless to you!!!!!

umm my lil moonlamp because i have no idea how i got it and it just kinda appeared my my marketplace lol and its kinda cute maybe in its own weird way

David
20-01-2016, 05:52 PM
yes, other than trophies it's mostly stuff that people who no longer play gifted me
probably will never sell my dragons either

lawrawrrr
20-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Trophies, for obvious reasons!
My Idea Agency teles that I won
The Pistachio Hippo I won for the doubles comp with Expling;
My gold/bronze/silver/pink/maroon drag (last one from Samanfa; and DJ_Shadow; aww)
Mt pet rock again from Harry
My Chesterfield sofas from Sam in a batch room she bought me (she KNEW I LOVED THOSE SOFAS)
My (second) cat costume from Sam too
My candy costume which I think was from Krazybethw;
Pixel poop from FlyingJesus; because I never open presents on Habbo and he made SUCH A BIG DEAL of me opening it so I did and I was so disappointed but it was so funny

I have a room on Habbo with it all in (https://www.habbo.com/room/66539206), plus a gnome and a Habbo Cola machine I'm not sure why but I like them

DJ_Shadow
20-01-2016, 06:28 PM
All the trophies / gifts my friends have sent me.

Really any of the supers I have collected because I like them, so it will be hard to pry any of them off me. Unless I am purely buying them just for investment ;P

Though i probably won't sell my gold ice cream machine, because that exact one was first ever rare I ever owned in 2005. Also the sushi plate in top of my fridge, as it was given to me by a friend who got lost in the merge =(

Most of my keepsakes are kept in my Habbo Experience room

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Kyle
20-01-2016, 07:06 PM
my hotel prize trophy because it has my name on and my army plastos because it's unlikely that they'll ever be reproduced and they mean a lot to me. and trophies/love locks/photos cos memories :)

Alkaz
20-01-2016, 09:50 PM
My trophy from Daisy as I was given it by the original Document before he left. Also all my other trophies, I wouldn't sell them either. I wouldn't even sell the ones I got which were purchased and placed in HxHD when I got hacked and the help desk got trashed and the RV panel got mutilated.

j0rd
20-01-2016, 10:32 PM
I have a room full of old trophies and staff trophies that I'll never sell

Neptupid
30-01-2016, 06:35 PM
Anything that is festive! I just won't sell.

Zak
30-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Trophies

Trophy from redtiz

HABBO trophy from Inari

Probably my Pink Dragon, Set of Arcanes and Blue Marquee but we'll see.

abc
30-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Any trophy from others to me
Holo girls or boys
BLANK HABBO Trophy

-:Undertaker:-
31-01-2016, 06:32 PM
My Pink Marquees I wasn't planning to sell for a long time but thanks to Sulake messing up my account I don't even get the option anymore xx

I'd never ever sell my trophies.

welshcake
31-01-2016, 11:23 PM
I hate selling all my furni
I love most of it (apart from the crap from bundles)
but i couldn't sell my icms, slurpees or my dragons because they are my loves

-:Undertaker:-
01-02-2016, 01:01 PM
oooo another i would never sell would be my photos but do they still work? didn't they break a while back

Mr-Trainor
07-02-2016, 03:29 PM
Personal trophies are the only thing I can guarantee I'd never sell. But there are items I'd only sell way above market value, such as my Pink/Gold Oriental Screens!

oooo another i would never sell would be my photos but do they still work? didn't they break a while back
Afaik old photos can no longer be viewed :(

lucaskf390
09-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Keeping my trophies and gifts. I don't see myself selling my collection.

Sixtiess
25-05-2016, 09:01 AM
My personal trophies i will definitely not sell, and all my penguins (even though i dont think you can get rid of them anyway)

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk

JungHa
25-06-2016, 11:25 PM
For some reason I could never let go of my Bling Divan. I don't know why.
I also could not get rid of a Habbo-lympix Trophy. This trophy reminds me of my noob days.

P.s - I'm new here. Don't know if I'm doing this right :S:D

Absently
26-06-2016, 12:58 AM
For some reason I could never let go of my Bling Divan. I don't know why.
I also could not get rid of a Habbo-lympix Trophy. This trophy reminds me of my noob days.

P.s - I'm new here. Don't know if I'm doing this right :S:D

You are, don't worry :D

I think I'm the same I never get rid of my trophies, lovely to re-read them.. Same with my thrones, they make me feel rich hahaha

Zak
28-06-2016, 09:53 PM
To correct the above. I really can't see my Infobus going anywhere.

SeptemberNum
08-11-2016, 03:45 AM
Well, got lots of trophies here around. Its for keeps for me:D Precisely, I won't trade or sell those things. Those could be a reminder of some great events in my life.

despect
01-01-2017, 08:12 PM
I have quite a few trophies from friends that I'd never get rid of. I also have a love heart that was brought for me from my ex and I'd never get rid of that either. I know I have more furni i'd never get rid of but I can't remember the names of them!

King-Tom
01-01-2017, 08:33 PM
habbo camera capture pics

nat965
28-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Camera pictures and trophies. Nothing really much else I have is valuable.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!