PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgic/Sentimental Songs

Empired
24-01-2016, 10:57 PM
So I was just thinking about Panic! at the Disco (thread here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=832900)) and it got me thinking. What songs do you feel particularly sentimental towards or what songs from the past do you miss?

Weirdly I feel nostalgic when all the songs I used to listen to on HxL when I was first tuning in which really wasn't all that long ago but I still like them. I had terrible taste though :( (still do tbh)

BUT two songs in particular for me are Fireflies by Owl City which I can't stand to listen to now because of stuff it reminds me of AND That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings haha

Elegance
24-01-2016, 11:13 PM
safe and sound by tonight alive and our song by taylor swift are two songs in particular which bring back memories for me because i associated them with certain people at one point and now i find it hard to listen to them without thinking about them people. another one is turn it off by paramore, i listened to that song every single day when i was going through a tough time and now i can't listen to it because it brings back a time i'd rather forget

i also agree with fireflies by owl city, i feel so nostalgic listening to that! similarly with girlfriend by avril lavigne, with u by chris brown, boom boom pow by bep and lipgloss by lil mama

MY LIPGLOSS B POPPIN

buttons
24-01-2016, 11:25 PM
moves like jagger, we found love & bounce - Calvin harris remind me of my partying days
meet me halfway (bep) always reminds me of my college days
erm we break the dawn - Michelle Williams and April lavigne - when you're gone remind me of me gran

dbgtz
25-01-2016, 05:46 PM
DJ Mint.
Na I don't really remember a lot of song names from when I was younger, but if I heard some I'd be like OH SHIT YEAH THAT SONG. Unless TV opening credit songs count...

-:Undertaker:-
01-02-2016, 01:03 PM
DJ Sammy - Boys of Summer

i always connect it to the Iraq war cos i always remember as a kid it was on radio and it was around that time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!