PDA

View Full Version : Do you keep in touch with those who've left Habbo?

Samantha
29-01-2016, 11:43 PM
I posted this in Habbo In General instead of Health, Life and Relationships as I don't technically mean real life, it's more keeping in contact online with friends!

Do you have any old Habbo friends that you keep in touch with? It could be over social media, via texting etc. I have a fair amount of players and old players on my Facebook, there's one who left around 5 years ago, but I have her on as she posts really interesting updates and lives near me (she even came into where I work, although she doesn't remember me). I did have someone else on my Facebook who was one of my first Habbo friends, but she deleted it.

My old Facebook has some older Habbos on, but I don't really remember them, I've probably got people on who don't remember me, but I remember them.

What about you? Also, if they've left does Habbo ever come up in conversation if you're talking to them?

Cerys
30-01-2016, 12:01 AM
The only person I stay in contact with who's left is Izzy because she's my best friend hehe xxxxxx

We talk every day and habbo never comes up in convo

dbgtz
30-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Yes I keep up with a few. Habbo doesn't come up a huge amount, but it does from time to time with some people. Some of them don't necessarily talk about Habbo, but may refer to me as dbgtz.

j0rd
30-01-2016, 12:59 AM
only finalz really

Red
30-01-2016, 01:11 AM
One I met inrl but she basically quit habbo as soon as she joined. I've a few people from 2006 on fb too.

Futz
30-01-2016, 01:14 AM
not really but I think it would be cool to get back in touch with a few people I met through habbo(x), looking back they meant a great deal to me even if we weren't massively close. Just having a group of people to hang out with online during those teenage years made them a hell of a lot better

Attached
30-01-2016, 12:29 PM
Yeah I actually have a fairly large group of former/ less active Habbos that I am still in contact with. To think, I've actually known some of them since late 2002/ early 2003...

FlyingJesus
30-01-2016, 12:52 PM
Sammeth I talk to quite a lot, same with Amber (Garion's sister) Bethie and goth Jade

Ms.Aquamarine
30-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Very few. Habbo doesn't come up too much with 'em. :P

abc
30-01-2016, 02:54 PM
Sammeth I talk to quite a lot, same with Amber (Garion's sister) Bethie and goth Jade

Turns out me and Amber have a irl mutual friend. I miss Garion.

Kellie
30-01-2016, 03:17 PM
Not that many which is quite sad but a couple people I still talk to every now and then that's left

Lill-MeeDK
30-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Yeah, I have a few I still have contact with since habbo.dk closed :)

Neptupid
30-01-2016, 04:25 PM
A girl called Ella we call each other non stop

Jurv
30-01-2016, 10:33 PM
I have a small amount of people on my Facebook and quite a few on my Twitter but I don't speak to anyone much :(

If we do speak it's never about Habbo either as I don't have any interest in it anymore. Sob

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:26 PM
I don't at all! Sometimes I think about my old habbo friends and look up their accounts but they've not been active in years :( Wonder how they're all doing now...

welshcake
07-02-2016, 11:33 PM
I do keep in touch with some older habbo friends (on rare occasions)
One lives by me irl but haven't spoken to her in years then two others haven't been on habbo for years and years which is super sad

Kyle
08-02-2016, 05:07 AM
I speak to Tara occasionally and play a game with o2 jade/ velvet off here like once a month cos she invites her whole friends list and then I lag and embarrass myself by playing really badly. There are a couple of friends that I speak to periodically that stopped playing a number of yam ears ago too

xxMATTGxx
08-02-2016, 08:15 AM
I speak to quite a few people who are no longer at Habbox or Habbo to be honest. Either via Facebook/Twitter/Skype etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!