PDA

View Full Version : Opinion game

buttons
01-02-2016, 10:29 PM
tag someone whose opinion you want to know and what u want to kno about
whether that's their opinion of you, of boobs etc
dont ask for people's opinion on other members tho cause that's unfair (unless they're OK with it?)

Cerys
01-02-2016, 10:33 PM
rosie what is ur opinion on me as a person x x

dbgtz
01-02-2016, 10:36 PM
buttons;
my sig and avatar

buttons
01-02-2016, 10:38 PM
@buttons (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=42203);
my sig and avatar
av = she plain n boring
sig = looks like a game i wouldn't like, where is her Pokemon
@Inseriousity (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=15792).; what do u think of fat girls

David
01-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Bertie; what's your position on breast implants?

Nick
01-02-2016, 10:44 PM
David; wats ur opinion on isis

Bertie
01-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Bertie; what's your position on breast implants?

I like big boobies and I cannot lie.

David
01-02-2016, 10:46 PM
@David (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=73895); wats ur opinion on isis

allahu akbar

Elegance
01-02-2016, 10:47 PM
rosie what is ur opinion on me as a person x x
sometimes you have crazy mood sings where i can't tell if you're joking or not and it makes me think you hate me! but other than that you're really lovely and supportive and i know i can always turn 2 you with all of my troubles xxxxxx u are wonderful
Expling; what's ur opinion on feet

Empired
01-02-2016, 10:53 PM
Samanfa; am I too mean to you?

srs q

Expling
01-02-2016, 11:02 PM
sometimes you have crazy mood sings where i can't tell if you're joking or not and it makes me think you hate me! but other than that you're really lovely and supportive and i know i can always turn 2 you with all of my troubles xxxxxx u are wonderful
Expling; what's ur opinion on feet

stop u make me sick :):)
lawrawrrr; whats ur opinion on me as a person :):)X

Samantha
01-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Samanfa; am I too mean to you?

srs q

No, I don't think you've ever been too mean to me :O!

dbgtz
01-02-2016, 11:09 PM
av = she plain n boring
@Inseriousity (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=15792).; what do u think of fat girls

you serious? its from Pokemon U (as in Wiii U)
look

OffensiveGiganticChanticleer

lawrawrrr
01-02-2016, 11:19 PM
stop u make me sick :):)
@lawrawrrr (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=61966); whats ur opinion on me as a person :):)X
you're literally the worst person ever

hahahah no you're so hard-working and have a huge heart I just wish you had more confidence and stuff :( you're so talented for your age and stuff you'll go a long way definitely!! on a personal level we obv used to talk a lot more but it was really good and you're a lovely person even though you don't know or understand things you were sympathetic and actually helped with some stuff

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH IDEK WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME

who do I ask erm
FlyingJesus; what is your opinion on the new staff of the month rewards (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=833240) did you know i did those definitely not picking you as you used to be SO VOCAL in feedback

FlyingJesus
01-02-2016, 11:24 PM
They a'ight

Stephen
01-02-2016, 11:30 PM
dno

Post edited by Cerys (Forum Moderator) Please don't post pointlessly!

Expling
01-02-2016, 11:31 PM
you're literally the worst person ever

hahahah no you're so hard-working and have a huge heart I just wish you had more confidence and stuff :( you're so talented for your age and stuff you'll go a long way definitely!! on a personal level we obv used to talk a lot more but it was really good and you're a lovely person even though you don't know or understand things you were sympathetic and actually helped with some stuff

IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH IDEK WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME

who do I ask erm
FlyingJesus; what is your opinion on the new staff of the month rewards (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=833240) did you know i did those definitely not picking you as you used to be SO VOCAL in feedback

you're too kind stop
im blushing ;)
hhehehe thank u lovely xoxooxox

lawrawrrr
01-02-2016, 11:58 PM
They a'ight

not good enough try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingJesus
02-02-2016, 12:09 AM
They are sublime, it simply boggles to me even attempt imagining what greater system a volunteer employee could wish for. Anyone who frequents this website and does not feel compelled to join the team of staff (in the events department particularly) is surely a fool.

Stephen
02-02-2016, 12:31 AM
dno

I'm not sure

The Don
02-02-2016, 01:23 AM
Empired; are you Chelsea e.g. orientalframe? ? (serious question)

thms
02-02-2016, 04:53 AM
Empired; are you Chelsea e.g. orientalframe? ? (serious question)

that isn't an opinion it's a question fgs akeam r u even akeam lol xxx

o wait half of these are questions, close the thread!

Empired; what is your opinion on salted peanuts? x

The Don
02-02-2016, 02:59 PM

Empired; what is your opinion on salted peanuts? x

hahahah shit

whats your opinion on suits?

Empired
02-02-2016, 03:36 PM
@Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); are you Chelsea e.g. orientalframe? ? (serious question)
yeah are you

but for real no I am 100% not
as i live in Cambridge I am offended at being asked if I am someone who lives in OXFORD

@Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); what is your opinion on salted peanuts? x
Hmm my opinion on salted peanuts is that they are ok but I wouldn't be standing in a supermarket thinking ah you know what I really fancy? some salted peanuts. But if I went to someone else's house and they offer me a salted peanuts I'd say sure. And then when I saw them a few days later I'd say thanks for the salted peanuts a few nights ago they were terrific.

Also I can't have many unless I have loads of water as well because they're SO salty

so that is my opinion on salted peanuts

Lewis
02-02-2016, 04:07 PM
@Expling (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=122515); what is your opinion on leave/stay EU

because why not ask you

Expling
02-02-2016, 04:09 PM
@Expling (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=122515); what is your opinion on leave/stay EU

because why not ask you

leaving eu
more money for uk that way :):)

but pls i dont care about it so much that id debate for it

Lewis
02-02-2016, 04:11 PM
leaving eu
more money for uk that way :):)

but pls i dont care about it so much that id debate for it

I'm terrible at debating too, that wasn't my intention :P. I was just curious of your view :)

thms
02-02-2016, 04:33 PM
hahahah shit

whats your opinion on suits?

if this is to me then if you mean the t.v show it's a show i will start one day but if you mean SUITS SUITS idk. i'd rather fitted ones but i'd look stupid in them unless i really seen one i liked and think i could ~pull it off~ tbh i'm scared at what i'm going to have to wear at my brothers wedding loool

Hmm my opinion on salted peanuts is that they are ok but I wouldn't be standing in a supermarket thinking ah you know what I really fancy? some salted peanuts. But if I went to someone else's house and they offer me a salted peanuts I'd say sure. And then when I saw them a few days later I'd say thanks for the salted peanuts a few nights ago they were terrific.

Also I can't have many unless I have loads of water as well because they're SO salty

so that is my opinion on salted peanuts

interesting

Inseriousity.
03-02-2016, 05:54 PM
av = she plain n boring

I never got this as a mention lol did you forget the dot now it looks like I'm ignoring you. :P
I have no problem with fat girls. I'd much rather be friends with a fat girl with a sense of humour than an annoying skinny girl. I think you might be talking about dating them though so... Admittedly I'm not majorly attracted to them physically but I can look past it (well it'd be pot kettle black if I couldn't lol let's be honest here) if they're good in other ways. I wouldn't force my girlfriends onto a diet lmao, it would be up to them. I think I'm attracted to optimism (people that are happy and bubbly rather than moody and depressing) so if someone was happy with their weight I'd be happy too. If they weren't I'd encourage them to do something about it but it wouldn't be for me, it'd be for them.

Kyle
03-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Samanfa; what's your opinion on habboxforum
buttons; what's your opinion the reverse cowgirl position
-:Undertaker:-; what's your opinion on men wearing makeup

buttons
03-02-2016, 09:25 PM
ideal if ur not rly interested in the person n just wanna feel like a bad girl x
FlyingJesus; what's ur opinion on big beefy men

Samantha
03-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Samanfa; what's your opinion on habboxforum
buttons; what's your opinion the reverse cowgirl position
-:Undertaker:-; what's your opinion on men wearing makeup

I think it's great, it has been like a virtual home for 7 years for me and I believe it has a long time left in it.

FlyingJesus
03-02-2016, 10:19 PM
ideal if ur not rly interested in the person n just wanna feel like a bad girl x
@FlyingJesus (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24753); what's ur opinion on big beefy men

struts in2 ur bathroom
Errrm not into muscles myself, good if you're in the army or a fireman or something but otherwise not really necessary and makes lots of weird bumps
Absently; what is your opinion on mouldy potatoes

-:Undertaker:-
03-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Kyle; they're big girls blouses. nancy boys.

Absently
03-02-2016, 10:43 PM
struts in2 ur bathroom
Errrm not into muscles myself, good if you're in the army or a fireman or something but otherwise not really necessary and makes lots of weird bumps
Absently; what is your opinion on mouldy potatoes

I didnt even know they can go mouldy??? I've seen them sprout and go soggy, but never moudly!! Obvs cus I'm such a superstar who eats all her potatoes :)
Zealoux; what is your opinion on morrisons???

FlyingJesus
03-02-2016, 10:48 PM
Mould can live on just about anything! and lmao @ Dan tagging himself

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:07 PM
Empired; what are your views on meatballs, are they preferred in the freezer or in a tin?

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:13 PM
@Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); what are your views on meatballs, are they preferred in the freezer or in a tin?
Well samanfa I actually make my own turkey meatballs so neither! They are very very delicious and extremely healthy

Samanfa what is your opinion on the marketisation of holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.? :Cerys; share your views on the Daily Mail

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:19 PM
Well samanfa I actually make my own turkey meatballs so neither! They are very very delicious and extremely healthy

Samanfa what is your opinion on the marketisation of holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.? :Cerys; share your views on the Daily Mail

When you work in a shop, and you have Christmas stuff out in September, and Easter, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day stuff out at the moment it gets very tiresome very quickly.

It's fine if you want to be prepared and get stuff in early, but I think it would just be better having that say 2 weeks after Christmas and the New year, or whatever occasion it is to purchase from the sales and get those discounted products related to the holiday - not get them 3 months in advance, then when the time comes for retail workers, we just can't be bothered anymore.

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:23 PM
When you work in a shop, and you have Christmas stuff out in September, and Easter, Mother's Day and Valentine's Day stuff out at the moment it gets very tiresome very quickly.

It's fine if you want to be prepared and get stuff in early, but I think it would just be better having that say 2 weeks after Christmas and the New year, or whatever occasion it is to purchase from the sales and get those discounted products related to the holiday - not get them 3 months in advance, then when the time comes for retail workers, we just can't be bothered anymore.
Lmao my mum thinks christmas things should be banned from every month except December. I have to say I am a big big fan of christmas so I love seeing all the stuff out in the shops from mid november (not earlier tho, that's too bad) but I really love all of that stuff. I have to say I do feel sorry for the poor workers who have to listen to Do They Know It's Christmas seven billion times a day though.

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Lmao my mum thinks christmas things should be banned from every month except December. I have to say I am a big big fan of christmas so I love seeing all the stuff out in the shops from mid november (not earlier tho, that's too bad) but I really love all of that stuff. I have to say I do feel sorry for the poor workers who have to listen to Do They Know It's Christmas seven billion times a day though.

I actually like that song, I love hearing on Home Bargains radio each version of it; what I can't stand is that they have Michael Buble's Christmas album on repeat it does my head in! Although as my sister works at Home Bargains too, we often just randomly started singing Christmas songs from work that annoyed us like Leona Lewis' "5 more nights until you're coming home..." etc.

What are your views on degus?

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:31 PM
I actually like that song, I love hearing on Home Bargains radio each version of it; what I can't stand is that they have Michael Buble's Christmas album on repeat it does my head in! Although as my sister works at Home Bargains too, we often just randomly started singing Christmas songs from work that annoyed us like Leona Lewis' "5 more nights until you're coming home..." etc.

What are your views on degus?
omg I actually love michael buble's christmas album more than anything. i can never wait to play it on the 1st lol

WELL I had to google what a degu is but I have to say I am extremely pleased at what they are and think they are very cute and will probably be ordering 300 of them very soon
i hope dogs don't eat them

What is your opinion on the current state of the Events department? (Not saying it's bad, just asking about what u think of it RIGHT NOW)

Cerys
07-02-2016, 11:41 PM

Samanfa what is your opinion on the marketisation of holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.? @:Cerys (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75591); share your views on the Daily Mail

Ummm complete trash really, though it's sometimes quite funny reading the utter toss that they post :)

Let's get deep, Empired; opinion on abortion?

- - - Updated - - -

Samanfa what is your opinion on the marketisation of holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.? @:Cerys (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75591); share your views on the Daily Mail

Ummm complete trash really, though it's sometimes quite funny reading the utter toss that they post :)

- - - Updated - - -

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:44 PM
omg I actually love michael buble's christmas album more than anything. i can never wait to play it on the 1st lol

WELL I had to google what a degu is but I have to say I am extremely pleased at what they are and think they are very cute and will probably be ordering 300 of them very soon
i hope dogs don't eat them

What is your opinion on the current state of the Events department? (Not saying it's bad, just asking about what u think of it RIGHT NOW)

I didn't know the department had gone down in members so much, but the quantity of events hasn't really altered much. I think they will improve with weekly events and with the new raffle I think big things could come of it, especially gaining new members!

What are better to you degus or chinchillas?

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:45 PM

Let's get deep, @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); opinion on abortion?

- - - Updated - - -

Let's get deep, @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); opinion on abortion?

- - - Updated - - -

lmfao at 3 posts in a row

HEY ok hmmm well personally I think abortion is perfectly acceptable. Obviously it should be treated with care but a woman should have the right over her own body and I think that is the most important thing.

I didn't know the department had gone down in members so much, but the quantity of events hasn't really altered much. I think they will improve with weekly events and with the new raffle I think big things could come of it, especially gaining new members!

What are better to you degus or chinchillas?
Degus look so much cuter but obviously I have never met one in real life so for all I know they are all cute and no personality samanfa!

Cerys' abortion question back at both of u

Cerys
07-02-2016, 11:48 PM

HEY ok hmmm well personally I think abortion is perfectly acceptable. Obviously it should be treated with care but a woman should have the right over her own body and I think that is the most important thing.

Degus look so much cuter but obviously I have never met one in real life so for all I know they are all cute and no personality samanfa!

Let's try for 4 in a row this time eh ;)

Personally I agree, I think it's the woman's choice as if they don't want it so are considering abortion, if she keeps it its likely she still won't want it and it'll have a bad upbringing or something idk
Empired; Samanfa; opinion on eugenics

Getting super deep tonight ;)

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:50 PM

See I've always been against abortion until I met Ryan who is far too young to commit to being a father yet (no I'm not pregnant), so he made me think about it in a different way! As long as you're mature enough, financially stable and can look after yourself then a baby would probably be fine, although if you cannot do that then abortion, or adoption would probably be the better option. I mean it also depends how far gone in the pregnancy you are too!

Do you think the generation we live in today are on the internet far too much?

Matt
08-02-2016, 08:47 AM
@David (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=73895); what's your opinion of me as Forum Manager
@thms (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=116105); opinion of my eyes?
@Nick (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75119); opinion on Chicago Fire please
@:Cerys (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75591); @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); opinion on the following statement "mdport. can be scary when he wants to be"
@Elegance (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=78221); opinion on icecream cake

:)

Empired
08-02-2016, 08:56 AM
@:Cerys (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75591); @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); opinion on the following statement "mdport. can be scary when he wants to be"
mdport. intimidates me more than he realises sometimes :( particularly when you came back from hols and I was a trialist and I'd not really seen you as forum manager before

Nick
08-02-2016, 09:34 AM
dunno never watched it Matt; for what you tell me its people putting out fires

- - - Updated - - -
Matt; wat is ur opinion on the amity affliction

Elegance
08-02-2016, 09:35 AM
@Elegance (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=78221); opinion on icecream cake

i honestly have never heard of this until now but WHAT A WONDERFUL INVENTION it looks really nice and now i would really love to try it
@Matt (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543); what is ur opinion on habbox comps
@Nick (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75119); what is ur opinion on hayley williams
@Expling (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=122515); how do u feel about recyling
@:Cerys (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75591); what are your thoughts on internet safety and talking 2 strangers on the internet :)

Matt
08-02-2016, 09:43 AM
dunno never watched it @Matt (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543); for what you tell me its people putting out fires

- - - Updated - - -
@Matt (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543); wat is ur opinion on the amity affliction

Yes it is that is correct, you have done well.
The Amity Affliction are not my kind of band at all but I am sure they have worked very hard to become famous so good for them.

@Matt (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67543); what is ur opinion on habbox comps

They help my post count whenever I need it and it's a bonus when you pm me telling me I've won.

Nick
08-02-2016, 10:04 AM
i honestly have never heard of this until now but WHAT A WONDERFUL INVENTION it looks really nice and now i would really love to try it
@Nick (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75119); what is ur opinion on hayley williams
@Expling (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=122515); how do u feel about recyling
@:Cerys (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75591); what are your thoughts on internet safety and talking 2 strangers on the internet :)

hayley williams is hot and she has such a good voice and i love her but her hair recently HAS BEEN OF POINT

Cerys
08-02-2016, 11:18 AM

mdport. makes me feel small and vulnerable (despite he himself being teeny tiny) especially when he starts shouting at me when I correct lyrics that he typed wrong :(

@:Cerys; what are your thoughts on internet safety and talking 2 strangers on the internet

Ummm I think sometimes strangers on the Internet can be scary like cos u never truly know who it actually is ;o
It gets even more scary if you choose to meet them and they say, for example, 'meet me outside pulp, I'm already there!!!!' Then you go there and they're nowhere to be seen and you think a 50 yr old man is gna jump out of the shadows and touch u or smthing
Completely theoretical tht tho
Mrs_Plant; what's your opinion on Venus fly traps or whatever they're called

thms
08-02-2016, 01:49 PM
@thms (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=116105); opinion of my eyes?

well matthew after much deliberation i can now confirm that i like ur eyes! congratulations however i noticed that ur left eye squints a lot more than ur right but we all have an eye that is smaller right ?!

Empired; what is your opinion of Zealoux;
Zealoux; what is your opinion of Empired;
Also for both of u: what do u think made me scare both of u when we didn't speak much :O

David
08-02-2016, 03:16 PM
@David (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=73895); what's your opinion of me as Forum Manager

you proved me wrong after i called you weak, you've been one of the better forum managers i've seen.

buttons
08-02-2016, 08:56 PM
dbgtz; what's ur opinion on girls wearing make up
j0rd; what's ur opinion on self-harm n suicide

Alysha
08-02-2016, 08:59 PM
I didnt even know they can go mouldy??? I've seen them sprout and go soggy, but never moudly!! Obvs cus I'm such a superstar who eats all her potatoes :)
@Zealoux (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=121240); what is your opinion on morrisons???

It's an awful place to work, but the prices are getting better irl

well matthew after much deliberation i can now confirm that i like ur eyes! congratulations however i noticed that ur left eye squints a lot more than ur right but we all have an eye that is smaller right ?!

@Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); what is your opinion of @Zealoux (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=121240);
@Zealoux (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=121240); what is your opinion of @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588);
Also for both of u: what do u think made me scare both of u when we didn't speak much :O

I really like Empired, she tried to steal my name, but it's ok, I forgive her.
She shares a lot of interests with me, including welshcake.
Please like me Empired

thms; Empired; what's your opinion on the 100?

thms
08-02-2016, 09:05 PM
a luv the 100 it's one of my fave shows and i want lexa to kick me off a building Zealoux;

lemons; what's ur opinion on lemons :)

lemons
08-02-2016, 09:07 PM
a luv the 100 it's one of my fave shows and i want lexa to kick me off a building Zealoux;

lemons; what's ur opinion on lemons :)

i dont like them

dbgtz
08-02-2016, 09:53 PM

People can do what they want at the end of the day, doesn't really bother me. If you're on about if I think it personally looks good, then it depends on the person and how well it's used I guess? Admittedly wouldn't be a huge fan of someone who uses tonnes of it 24/7 how much would that even cost?!

j0rd
08-02-2016, 10:02 PM
j0rd; what's ur opinion on self-harm n suicide

hate you!!
not as extreme as it was years ago. I still think in some cases it can be for attention, but the majority of the time it is down to mental health

The Don
14-02-2016, 03:44 PM
if this is to me then if you mean the t.v show it's a show i will start one day but if you mean SUITS SUITS idk. i'd rather fitted ones but i'd look stupid in them unless i really seen one i liked and think i could ~pull it off~ tbh i'm scared at what i'm going to have to wear at my brothers wedding loool

interesting

I meant the TV show! I'm on season 2 at the moment, it's really good... Definitely worth watching

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!