PDA

View Full Version : Habbox Valentines Quest

Plebings
02-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Hi everyone! I'm very excited and nervous to unveil the Valentines quest we've been working on! It should be up today and can be accessed from the public rooms tab on the navigator or searching owner:Lordofkittykats

This time Habbox are taking you on a trip of a lifetime with your partner! You'll be going on a luxurious honeymoon that takes you around the world, visiting some of the most romantic cities on the map. Fingers crossed the tasks don't end up in a quick divorce!

Sadly it took longer than anticipated so we weren't able to create a guide last night, however none of the rooms really need guides as we don't have any question and answer rounds.

We've made 5 tasks that revolve around couples working together, all last have 1 minute targets to beat the task and all need a good level of communication. So invite a friend and enjoy!

Since we didn't make a guide, here are a few tips for the rooms:

Greece: If you're on switch duty, use the use button instead of trying to double click the switch each time, the switch moves so your Habbo will move with it automatically.

Paris: Make sure to fill in the "islands" first, nothing worse than having to ruin the pattern to move around the room. There are also three different layouts for this so you never know which pattern you'll have to do.

Caribbean:You need to both make it across the water, you'll have to reset if you pull too much or pull out the lilo from under your partner!

Venice: You pull the switch to move the boat, so don't attempt to re-step on the arrow plates each time.

Maldives: The crab at the end may block your partner if you both trying to reach the end at the same time. You may need to speed up or slow down depending on how far your partner is!

We've put in loads of effort the last few days to get this finished, so we hope you enjoy it! Apologies in advance if there are large queues, might be best to come back later. Feedback welcome xx

Big love to Room Builders, Absently, Mrs_Plant and Wizco for their efforts, ideas and encouragement :)

Matt
02-02-2016, 12:59 PM
My partner left me for another woman and every room is to be done in pairs.

I did nothing but treat her with respect ;(

Good event so far!

Samantha
02-02-2016, 01:20 PM
Hi everyone! I'm very excited and nervous to unveil the Valentines quest we've been working on! It should be up today and can be accessed from the public rooms tab on the navigator or searching owner:Lordofthekittys

This time Habbox are taking you on a trip of a lifetime with your partner! You'll be going on a luxurious honeymoon that takes you around the world, visiting some of the most romantic cities on the map. Fingers crossed the tasks don't end up in a quick divorce!

Sadly it took longer than anticipated so we weren't able to create a guide last night, however none of the rooms really need guides as we don't have any question and answer rounds.

We've made 5 tasks that revolve around couples working together, all last have 1 minute targets to beat the task and all need a good level of communication. So invite a friend and enjoy!

Since we didn't make a guide, here are a few tips for the rooms:

Greece: If you're on switch duty, use the use button instead of trying to double click the switch each time, the switch moves so your Habbo will move with it automatically.

Paris: Make sure to fill in the "islands" first, nothing worse than having to ruin the pattern to move around the room. There are also three different layouts for this so you never know which pattern you'll have to do.

Caribbean:You need to both make it across the water, you'll have to reset if you pull too much or pull out the lilo from under your partner!

Venice: You pull the switch to move the boat, so don't attempt to re-step on the arrow plates each time.

Maldives: The crab at the end may block your partner if you both trying to reach the end at the same time. You may need to speed up or slow down depending on how far your partner is!

We've put in loads of effort the last few days to get this finished, so we hope you enjoy it! Apologies in advance if there are large queues, might be best to come back later. Feedback welcome xx

Big love to Room Builders, Absently, Mrs_Plant and Wizco for their efforts, ideas and encouragement :)

I like the rooms, it's search owner:Lordofkittykats I've changed it for you :D!

No one is coming to marry me though :(.

Hannah
02-02-2016, 01:32 PM
I'll see if I can sneak on during work. ;)

My partner left me for another woman and every room is to be done in pairs.

I did nothing but treat her with respect ;(

Good event so far!

valentines event is out - get theme and vip out

Matt
02-02-2016, 01:34 PM
Badge is so cute I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

valentines event is out - get theme and vip out

was going to come out on the 8th!

Alysha
02-02-2016, 01:43 PM
I love the badge, big up Mrs_Plant on that creation!

Hannah
02-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Badge is so cute I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

was going to come out on the 8th!

Why the 8th?!

The badge is super super cute

Matt
02-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Why the 8th?!

is the start of the other Habbox Valentines events etc.

This event was just early ;) but very well made. I'm really impressed with the standard of wired and the way the rooms have been built. Room builders should be proud.

Hannah
02-02-2016, 02:15 PM
is the start of the other Habbox Valentines events etc.

This event was just early ;) but very well made. I'm really impressed with the standard of wired and the way the rooms have been built. Room builders should be proud.

But I want it now :(

It's feb, valentines furni is out and quest is out so vip and theme should be too ;)

Have you done it yet, Matt? I'll be your partner if not

Plebings
02-02-2016, 02:29 PM
IF THERE ARE ISSUES IN PARIS IM SORRY :(

also thanks Samanfa;

thms
02-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Mrs_Plant;

http://i.imgur.com/pzhh8hk.png

Mrs_Plant
02-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Mrs_Plant;

http://i.imgur.com/pzhh8hk.png

omg super cute! hehe :D

thms
02-02-2016, 04:36 PM
omg super cute! hehe :D

that was sent by a guy who witnessed me saying you made it his hab user is @LostMemories or something

FlyingJesus
02-02-2016, 05:02 PM
IF THERE ARE ISSUES IN PARIS IM SORRY :(

Blame ISIS

Post edited by Empired (Forum Moderator): Please keep posts on topic!

Absently
02-02-2016, 07:04 PM
Good job guys :) love the beautiful badge from Coral and a big up to the people who made this event happen and worked so hard! Such a massive thank you to all those who worked hard on it!

Matt
03-02-2016, 02:42 AM
Have you done it yet, Matt? I'll be your partner if not

Yep I have it now! Do you??

Hannah
03-02-2016, 11:29 AM
Yep I have it now! Do you??

I was in there for over 2 hours yesterday in the last room because some bellcheese couldn't do it so I kept getting stuck waiting at the end - then gave up and left haha. D:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!