PDA

View Full Version : What games console do you use the most?

Samantha
03-02-2016, 12:34 AM
If you use your PC the most that's fine just put that, but what about your game consoles?

I haven't really used my games consoles in ages, and the last one was the Wii U a couple of months ago - I would probably say I use my (3)DS the most as it's just convenient with it being portable - sometimes I can lose track of time though and end up playing Pokémon for hours, but luckily I haven't done that in a few years.

dbgtz
03-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Going to say PS4 with PC following closely behind. Both offer me rather different types of games so I tend to have a balance of usage.

Drew
03-02-2016, 12:16 PM
I'm not really a video game person, but I do have a 3DS and play a lot of Mario Kart on it. Wanted to get the Wii U but decided to hold off on it until the next Nintendo console comes out. I really just want to play Super Mario Galaxy again, I used to play it on my Wii back at home and it's honestly one of the best games I've ever played.

Nick
03-02-2016, 12:17 PM
xbox one

Kellie
03-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Just my xbox one now

Cerys
03-02-2016, 01:15 PM
I stopped using my xbox for ageees but I've just gotten back into it now, so that :)

Empired
03-02-2016, 02:33 PM
I just have a 3DS lol and I use it loads. It's a bit like when I play the sims though as I go through phases of using it nonstop for three weeks and then don't touch it for six months.

But I still play Pokemon X a lot and it's basically the only game I'll play on there unless I'm meeting Jam; on new leaf xox

Ms.Aquamarine
03-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Nintendo GameCube. :)

dbgtz
03-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Nintendo GameCube. :)

What year do you live in?

Having said that, I did have the urge to play Pokemon Colosseum the other day. Actually I had some pretty neat games for the GC. Now I want to play it but it's so far away :( This is all your fault. :(
What do you play on it, out of curiosity? I assume it's a couple of select titles that keep you coming back.

David
03-02-2016, 05:28 PM
ps4 followed by 360

Ms.Aquamarine
04-02-2016, 01:45 PM
What year do you live in?

Having said that, I did have the urge to play Pokemon Colosseum the other day. Actually I had some pretty neat games for the GC. Now I want to play it but it's so far away :( This is all your fault. :(
What do you play on it, out of curiosity? I assume it's a couple of select titles that keep you coming back.

I'm currently playing Paper Mario - The Thousand Year Door. I recently found my old GameCube in the attic, so I decided to buy Paper Mario TYD (my disc stopped working years ago) because it was (and still is) my favorite. After TYD I might play a Sonic game I have lool. :)

FlyingJesus
04-02-2016, 01:58 PM
PC, I don't use anything else unless you count sudoku on my phone

Expling
04-02-2016, 06:19 PM
laptop
i'm not a gaming person really
i use to love driving round with my sirens on in my brothers games when i was younger
i couldnt even arrest people or anything i use to jus find it fun hahha

i have a wii but i dont use it, got it stored away somewhere
but yeah, only use my laptop

welshcake
05-02-2016, 01:11 PM
i use the 360 we have then i've been using alyshas 3DS lately (i bought it for her but she cant see the 3d it's awks)

Mr-Trainor
07-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Xbox One! I use my PC for Steam though.

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:41 PM
I just have a 3DS lol and I use it loads. It's a bit like when I play the sims though as I go through phases of using it nonstop for three weeks and then don't touch it for six months.

But I still play Pokemon X a lot and it's basically the only game I'll play on there unless I'm meeting Jam; on new leaf xox

I have Pokémon Y somewhere! I also have Omega Ruby, and it's brand new, but I can't find it for the life of me. I have New Leaf when I get into my 3DS again we could go to each other's towns too :D.

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:43 PM
I have Pokémon Y somewhere! I also have Omega Ruby, and it's brand new, but I can't find it for the life of me. I have New Leaf when I get into my 3DS again we could go to each other's towns too :D.
I have alpha sapphire and I actually never even finished the game. Loved playing Sapphire but hated alpha sapphire for some reason? Maybe it's because I'm still too take with pokemon X... xo

yay I think a number of people have New Leaf but I've forgotten who they all are Elegance; is it you
HURRY AND GET YOUR 3DS

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:45 PM
I have alpha sapphire and I actually never even finished the game. Loved playing Sapphire but hated alpha sapphire for some reason? Maybe it's because I'm still too take with pokemon X... xo

yay I think a number of people have New Leaf but I've forgotten who they all are Elegance; is it you
HURRY AND GET YOUR 3DS

I believe Chris; and xxMATTGxx; have it too! I remember going to one of their towns and laughing at the costume one of them were wearing :P.

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:46 PM
I believe @Chris (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55895); and @xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); have it too! I remember going to one of their towns and laughing at the costume one of them were wearing :P.
My town is probs such a mess right now though because I haven't played in ages so pls if we decide to do a New Leaf meetup I need time to prepare and make myself presentable again

Samantha
07-02-2016, 11:51 PM
My town is probs such a mess right now though because I haven't played in ages so pls if we decide to do a New Leaf meetup I need time to prepare and make myself presentable again

I haven't played in years, last time I went on it for 5 minutes and got bored :P.

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:54 PM
I haven't played in years, last time I went on it for 5 minutes and got bored :P.
Oh really. I binge really badly - I play for two months nonstop and then don't touch the game for the rest of the year. It's really bad lol :(

Elegance
07-02-2016, 11:54 PM
YES I HAVE NEW LEAF TOO LETS ALL HAVE FUNSIES TOGETHER @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263);

Empired
07-02-2016, 11:58 PM
YES I HAVE NEW LEAF TOO LETS ALL HAVE FUNSIES TOGETHER @Empired (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263);
YES OK WE MUST ARRANGE A TIME
we were going to I remember with james but then it never happened :'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!