PDA

View Full Version : That ASMR Feeling

welshcake
05-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Hi!
I have recently posted an article (which you can see here (http://habbox.com/all-articles/25034)) and it's about ASMR!
I know a thread was created last year about ASMR (in discuss anything so that's why i've put this here tbh) and I remember thinking how !! it was that other people also like to watch ASMR videos.

Personally, I do experience ASMR but the people I know irl and on habbo who watches ASMR videos, I know that they don't actually get the tingles like I do and other people do. I also get tingles irl and it was so common when I worked in morrisons. watching people count money and things was a big trigger and it's actually a common one (so creepy, I know)

So yeah, like I ask in the article
do any of you experience ASMR or just like to watch the videos to relax etc?
let me know below (obv) or on the article!

ta

Empired
05-02-2016, 08:27 PM
I've never experienced ASMR tingly feelings but I do watch GentleWhisperings to relax and go to sleep. I never watch anyone else's videos except Maria :D

Inseriousity.
05-02-2016, 08:34 PM
I do experience ASMR. Not from money though, not heard of that one before.
Getting a haircut and people whispering in my ear are probably biggest triggers. I sucked so bad at chinese whispers in school cos of it lol.

I watch Heather Feather but I have watched some of Maria's too.

buttons
05-02-2016, 08:39 PM
doesn't ring a bell but after seein what mike said about chinese whispers, i used to giggle all through it cause it felt so weird? dunno if that counts. checked some videos of the girls whispering n stuff but it just annoyed me.

welshcake
05-02-2016, 09:04 PM
I do experience ASMR. Not from money though, not heard of that one before.
Getting a haircut and people whispering in my ear are probably biggest triggers. I sucked so bad at chinese whispers in school cos of it lol.

I watch Heather Feather but I have watched some of Maria's too.
it's not the actual money thing it's the sort of
watching the person concentrate on it (sounds even more creepy!)

heather feather is really good i love her ear to ear stuff as whispering is my biggest trigger

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't ring a bell but after seein what mike said about chinese whispers, i used to giggle all through it cause it felt so weird? dunno if that counts. checked some videos of the girls whispering n stuff but it just annoyed me.
actually sometimes i get really annoyed by the videos and that
it really depends on my mood
sometimes it makes me really frustrated i dont know why

!:random!:!
05-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Right I only heard of ASMR on Monday and know nothing about it so can someone explain it to me o.o

welshcake
05-02-2016, 09:34 PM
Right I only heard of ASMR on Monday and know nothing about it so can someone explain it to me o.o
so it's like
they describe it as 'euphoria'
there are certain triggers that people do in videos and things such as scratching stuff, whispering, opening things, playing with water marbles and all random stuff
then people use these triggers as a way to relax or experience this 'tingle' that i get and for me it's a tingle on my head and my back (the back is too intense and i actually hate this tingle) that does feel really good and makes me really relaxed
other people have different tingles

it's super popular now
lots of people use the asmr videos to relax as they are really calm and nice

!:random!:!
05-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Oh I see welshcake; I sometimes get a nice sensation on my neck or my lower back. But that's like if someone rubs my back or kisses my neck so probs not same thing xD Other than that am more a hectic person than relaxed, usually find it hard to relax.

-:Undertaker:-
05-02-2016, 10:40 PM
i think nibbling my ear is what sends me over the edge. better than an orgasm.

i also get a weird reaction if i hear like snorting close to my ear like vibrates my ear drum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!