PDA

View Full Version : Great... -.-

Frewbs
14-09-2005, 08:32 PM
I was doing monkey madness. And I got to Ape Atoll, and logged out to have a bath [Woot!] and when i logged back IE was not responding, and then it came back and it said: Connection lost, attempting to re-establish, and then when it did I was in fally, and guess what, somehow I died. Thanks to my brilliant computer. But it's only runescape so I'm not really bothered. I lost:

- 13 Sharks
- Warrior Helm
- Glory Ammy
- Ring Of Duelling
- 8 Prayer Pots
- 2 Anti-poisons
- Unholy Book Of Zammy

So go me. So I suppose it's merchanting for me, whenever I can be bothered to go on runescape again....

Edit:
Matt I know you're really happy about it ;]

LesbianGhost
14-09-2005, 08:34 PM
You can get the book back free, just go to the lighthouse.. It'll have any pages you already had in it, sorry about the rest.

Mr.Kylee
14-09-2005, 08:35 PM
God that quest was weird :s I beat the demon and everything and stayed at that battle arena thingy where you fight it..and talked with those elfs or whatever on earth they are..I replied to msn convs and I was dead o_o I already beat the demon thought! Very weird but I'm done monkey madness anyway ^_^

Frewbs
14-09-2005, 08:35 PM
W00T. Ty =]

LesbianGhost
14-09-2005, 08:37 PM
God that quest was weird :s I beat the demon and everything and stayed at that battle arena thingy where you fight it..and talked with those elfs or whatever on earth they are..I replied to msn convs and I was dead o_o I already beat the demon thought! Very weird but I'm done monkey madness anyway ^_^

Take off the necklace thing.. The demon probably respawned >.<

Frewbs
14-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Yay I got my book back. Thanksies for the help =]

Annihillating
14-09-2005, 08:52 PM
lol,sum,guy,died,there,i,got,15,sharks,d,battleaxe ,super,set,rune,plate,and,rune,kite,w000t,go,me

Frewbs
14-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh yeah I lost a super set tooo I forgot ;]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!