PDA

View Full Version : Your rarest item.

youCant
11-02-2016, 08:18 AM
What's your rarest item?

Mine would probably be the Army Green Plasto (did they release these at all? I know my one was scripted back in the early days..) or a Habbo trophy.

http://i.imgur.com/gytwoSd.png

http://i.imgur.com/p0WnlCW.png

Thread moved by Cerys (Forum Moderator) From Habbo in General as it's better suited here

Zak
11-02-2016, 09:20 AM
What's your rarest item?

Mine would probably be the Army Green Plasto (did they release these at all? I know my one was scripted back in the early days..) or a Habbo trophy.

http://i.imgur.com/gytwoSd.png

http://i.imgur.com/p0WnlCW.png

As far as I know the Army Plasto was never released.

Not sure on what would be the rarest but I have items like

Pink dragon
Blue Marquee
Infobus
Army Plasto
Poster_0_Name
Parasol
Amber Rugs

No doubt others that I've forgotten

It would be nice to know which one is the rarest though.

lawrawrrr
11-02-2016, 11:38 AM
My pink dragon probably?

Dunno how rare my idea agency teles are but I'm gonna assume not as rare as pink drag. Are gold/bronze/silver more rare? Idk :( :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samantha
11-02-2016, 12:20 PM
My Streets of Bobba Guitar - I have only ever seen around a handful, if that. My other would be my my Pear Tree and my Frank Brain due to most of the brains being no longer in circulation.

Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua using Tapatalk

Mrs_Plant
11-02-2016, 12:44 PM
I think mine would be my Yggdrasil tree, not sure if there that rare tbh :/ lol

Mr-Trainor
11-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Probably my Golden Oriental Screen? Although having said that, wasn't there originally 25 of them? And I have 2 pink too of which I think there was a total of 8-10 given out (never managed to find out for sure). With oriental screens aside it'd probably be my Idea Agency Lava Lamps.

My Streets of Bobby Guitar - I have only ever seen around a handful, if that. My other would be my my Pear Tree and my Frank Brain due to most of the brains being no longer in circulation.

Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua using Tapatalk

Oo pear trees are cool, it's a shame we don't see them (or the orange trees) around much.

FlyingJesus
11-02-2016, 03:42 PM
My grey stickies, not seen any others since like 2003

Kellie
11-02-2016, 04:09 PM
I don't have anything rare so MY CUTE TROPHIES X

Zak
11-02-2016, 04:55 PM
My pink dragon probably?

Dunno how rare my idea agency teles are but I'm gonna assume not as rare as pink drag. Are gold/bronze/silver more rare? Idk :( :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha you wanted a pink dragon for ages

Kyle
11-02-2016, 05:02 PM
There are only around 50 of the original 80 pink dragons left in circulation so they are definitely one of the rarest items. I have some army plastics, think there's about 60 of those floating around. Don't seem to be many infobuses left.

9buzz
11-02-2016, 09:25 PM
My rarest items would be my two DJ Decks.

Followed by that would be my Russian Samovar. (They used to be supers until Habbo released them.)

I also have a handful of electric butlers.

Creepz
11-02-2016, 09:29 PM
I have a few thrones and a infobus in my room. At the moment im busy with getting more rare items

dbgtz
12-02-2016, 06:01 PM
A brown Trax Machine. Only 8 were given out I believe and I suspect a few of those people aren't even active anymore.
Shame it can't be traded :)

James
13-02-2016, 10:56 PM
probably my map of finland

thms
14-02-2016, 04:38 PM
ma pink icm

Plebings
14-02-2016, 07:25 PM
i've got a surfsho surfboard poster that were given out as room building prizes, think there were about 30 given out? not tradable though :( have it in some guy's museum.

Zak
15-02-2016, 10:21 AM
There are only around 50 of the original 80 pink dragons left in circulation so they are definitely one of the rarest items. I have some army plastics, think there's about 60 of those floating around. Don't seem to be many infobuses left.

I think we got a count of 21 Infobuses still active 1-2 years ago. I was super surprised there were that many after all this time. Same with the army plastos though, didn't think there were many of them and then BOOM!

Any idea on numbers for my other items?

Blue Marquee
Poster_0_Name
Parasol
Amber Rugs

Bionic...
18-02-2016, 09:19 PM
My Moderator trophy from 03 :)
One of the first staff trophies to ever be given out

- - - Updated - - -

I attmepted to count the amber rugs in summer and got 32 and that was darn accurate as i owned 15 of them at the time

Zak
19-02-2016, 10:37 AM
My Moderator trophy from 03 :)
One of the first staff trophies to ever be given out

- - - Updated - - -

I attmepted to count the amber rugs in summer and got 32 and that was darn accurate as i owned 15 of them at the time

Trouble is if habbo.fi merge with .com and bring their furni over there will be more

Just so you know I own two amber rugs if you didn't get them

Bionic...
19-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Trouble is if habbo.fi merge with .com and bring their furni over there will be more

Just so you know I own two amber rugs if you didn't get them

Are fi going to merge because it was rumoured that nl were going to but they didnt? :P

Zak
19-02-2016, 03:52 PM
Are fi going to merge because it was rumoured that nl were going to but they didnt? :P

I have no idea! It makes logical business sense to do so though - all in one place. One hotel to edit and run. Keeps costs down.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!