PDA

View Full Version : Question about Legends.

LesbianGhost
14-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Okay, from the guide I have been following (shamed) this is what it says -

Try pushing them but a ghost, Echned Zekin will appear and stop you. He tells you to help him kill Viyeldi, and you'll receive a nifty Dark Dagger from him (if you want your very own, drop it and speak to him again). Go back to the Hat, try taking it and then use the dagger on Viyeldi to make it glow. Now go back to Ungadulu and show him the dagger. He'll give you a Holy Spell.

The Second Fight

Instead of going back to Echned right away, go to the bank and restock your potions and food, as you'll need to fight Nezikchened again. Bring more Charge Orb Runes, your Golden Bowl and the usual items to help you through the caves. Head all the way back to the boulders, use your potions and cast the Holy Spell.

Nezikchened will appear and drain your Prayer. He can now cast Magic spells, so have your food ready! He may also throw a Dark Dagger at you to cause a lot of damage. Once he's defeated, push the boulder so that you can see the water source. You may need to try different angles, and get some water from it. Now that the veil is cleared from here, you can get water from the surface now.

I took the dagger back, and insted of getting a spell the demon appeard, I killed it quite easily and moved the boulders, does this mean the spring above ground is running again..?

Orange_Parasol
14-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Sorry No Can doo...

Neil
14-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Sorry No Can doo...
That is pointless so don't post if you don't know

LG it does mean it's running, and I found it easy just to take some water from the lake thing down there :p

LesbianGhost
14-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Ah good, easy part now. Anyone got a rune hatchet for sale? -.-

Iambikez
15-09-2005, 01:10 AM

Warlord1990 might, hes got 2.

Sabra
15-09-2005, 02:29 AM

I got 1 for sale if you need it add sabraxx thats my rune name ;)

Warlord1990
15-09-2005, 08:45 AM

Warlord1990 might, hes got 2.
I'll sell one if you wait 6 hours...

LesbianGhost
15-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Legends complete, snapshot lent me his. This can now be locked.

Sure thing LG - Sabra

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!