PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Bands - Ends 25th February

!:random!:!
16-02-2016, 12:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FlpsTDI.png
It's fair to say that everyone has to have at least one favourite band. Mine would be Coldplay since my playlist is full of Coldplay songs! One certain member of Habbox loves The 1975 but I bet we can't guess who that is... Anyway, I thought that it would be interesting to see what sort of music we all like so...

For this competition I'd like you to tell me who your favourite artist is and why.

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets and 15 Rep

Elegance
20-02-2016, 01:29 AM
New competition! :) X

Prosiary
20-02-2016, 01:32 AM
My favourite band is The 1975 (did that suprise you?) I've liked them since their debut album, which went to #1 on UK album charts, they are the best band in the world and produce bangers!

FlyingJesus
20-02-2016, 10:43 PM
For me it's The Get Up Kids, they have such brilliantly emotive lyrics and a sound that pioneered an entire genre. Not a single song of theirs that I don't like which is always a bonus

Akeel
22-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Britney Spears.
she is so inspirational and has been through so much, she's inspiring and has never failed to challenge her problems therefore i aspire to be her and everyday whenever i have a problem I just think if britney got through her dark days of 2008 i can certainly get through the day ahead of me.

Kellie
22-02-2016, 06:53 PM
George Ezra - His voice is so different from the rest I've heard. I'm amazed at how deep it is and how good he sounds. I like his music, he isn't extremely popular either. He makes good points on twitter. He seems down to earth and he's hot, duh!

Bionic...
22-02-2016, 08:22 PM
My favourite band would have to be electric light orcestra (even though they're an orcestra) it's literally so nostalgic and up-beat. I have very fond memories of my grandparents singing it aswell so that may contribute towards my love for them, the symphonies that they pull of aswell are very impressive :-). After all if you're living in rainy Manchester you need a good song to remind you of "Mr blue sky" aha

petergray
23-02-2016, 01:33 PM
I would say my favorite would be Toto. Their song, 'Africa' means so much to me and I really love it. The music and the tune of their songs are so good!

despect
23-02-2016, 02:27 PM
I have to say HabboxLive Staff. Their staff songs are always amazing and unique and well they are the next x factor winners obviously ;)

Cerys
24-02-2016, 10:59 PM
twenty one pilots cos they're very unique and such and the variety in their songs and style is fab

plus theyre unreal live

.:Q99:.
25-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Mumford and Sons - Lyrically outstanding it's a fact.

Or The Kinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!