PDA

View Full Version : Ouch my ear :( HELP!

Mrs_Plant
23-02-2016, 09:08 AM
Okay so i suffered with blocked sinus's like 2 weeks ago, they have calmed down but still suffering with a cold. The thing is my ear has been popped/blocked for like 2 weeks aswell, it's really annoying now. It feels like i have an ear plug in there, any suggestions on how to relieve the dull ache/get my ear back?

I need to sort it my other half takes the mic and is forever speaking into that ear when i can't hear him :'(

David
23-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Check for actual ear plugs and remove.
Hold your nose, close your mouth.
Turn your head to the right until your chin touches your shoulder.
Swallow hard until your left ear pops.
Turn your head to the left until your chin touches your shoulder.
Swallow hard until your right ear pops.
Let go of your nose before you suffocate.
???
Profit.

RuthOnToast
23-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Never thought its an ear infection? No ear expert here but ive had many ear infections and they are a pain but they do feel like somethings blocked and hurt
If you try poking around the ear if it's infected it might make a squishy sound

But im not an ear doctor so don't take my word for it

Cerys
23-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Lol don't take her advice, never poke in/around ur ear cos if there's an actual blockage you're just gonna push it in further :p

Get dan to actually look in it cos there just might be loaaaads of wax, but if not it might be a doctors job, especially considering its been like that for 2 weeks
They might clean it out if they decide it's wax which is a um lovely experience? ;)

Mrs_Plant
23-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Thanks guys! I shall get booked in the docs, :D
My nan suggested warm olive oil drops in my ear then put cotton wool in so i will try that aswell aha :D

Prosiary
23-02-2016, 03:19 PM
Since its been like that for two weeks, go to see the Doctor, they may clean it out or something!

David
23-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Since its been like that for two weeks, go to see the Doctor, they may clean it out or something!

me ear

Post edited by Cerys (Forum Moderator) Please don't post pointlessly!

RuthOnToast
23-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Lol don't take her advice, never poke in/around ur ear cos if there's an actual blockage you're just gonna push it in further

Don't think it would do much it feels really weird actually but you only prode it around the ear if its full of puss you can feel it
I always do it if i think it's infected.

Cerys
23-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Thanks guys! I shall get booked in the docs, :D
My nan suggested warm olive oil drops in my ear then put cotton wool in so i will try that aswell aha :D

Yeah olive oil drops definitely works if it's a waxy blockage, boots sell them quite cheap :D

Akeel
23-02-2016, 08:38 PM
have u been to the doctor yet?
if it is still hurting u should definitely think about getting it checked by more advanced medical professionals. X

_HeyyItsHannah_
23-02-2016, 09:54 PM
Get yourself booked in :) I had the exact same thing like everything was kinda muffly and poppy and I had an ear infection :P It's normal after you've been sick and you have all of that drainage. :P

thms
24-02-2016, 01:04 PM
my aunt puts olive oil in her dogs ear sometimes to clear his. if it works for dogs i'm sure it could work for you babe

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!