PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider moving town or city? if so, to where?

-:Undertaker:-
29-02-2016, 04:08 AM
okay so would you consider moving from your town or city? or nearest which you class as belonging to.

now this isn't a "where would u live if u wanted" and we get replies like Barbados. needs to be like realistic where you could actually realistically move there.

i live in Liverpool but i'd seriously consider moving to London i adoreeeeeeeeee it.

what about you? x

buttons
29-02-2016, 10:00 AM
i moved to a place id never even heard of in May. i like it so much better, it has everything i need and is near two cities. would consider moving into one of the cities but we both have jobs here so dunno yet.

Nick
29-02-2016, 10:24 AM
I would love to move to Canberra or Sydney. I've been to both and have family in Canberra (and family 45 mins out of ) also my cousins live in Sydney and I like the state so I am actually considering going down there and staying with my nan n pop for a bit and look for work down there.

Cerys
29-02-2016, 11:48 AM
not really, I like it too much round here and atm have too much to lose round here, so currently nope :D

I'd only consider moving in future if it was good for my career

Zak
29-02-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm a country boy so I wouldn't live to live in a city. A town is bearable and I shall have to move from where I live when I move out anyway.

lawrawrrr
29-02-2016, 01:32 PM
I dunno if I could live IN a city, but I want to move closer to London - mainly because it's where I'm from though!

Shockwave.2CC
29-02-2016, 01:44 PM
I live in Leicester, but I would love to move to Orlando, Florida if I had to move out of the country.

But if not somewhere like Newquay or Torquay

Empired
29-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Yes I would. Recently I've been thinking more and more about how much I can't wait to get out of this city. It's such a small city it just feels so confining and I think it's beginning to be time to move on.

dbgtz
29-02-2016, 04:29 PM
Absolutely. I don't dislike my home town, but I'll be damned if I wanted to stay there any longer than I have to. However, if a great opportunity arises and it's the best place to live, then I will of course live there. I'd like to go and live up north for a while and see how it compares.

Absently
29-02-2016, 05:52 PM
yeah definitely, absolutely LOATHE where I live currently!! I want to move up to York, just really like that place :) or move back home to Ireland maybe, but I don't see that happening

GoldenMerc
29-02-2016, 06:31 PM
Guess I've already done this, reason why?

Because where I live its not a business sector, I used to have to drive an hour to get to work and that wasn't even a big business sector. Qatar is a lot better for me but still not where I want to be, either Dubai or America next

-:Undertaker:-
29-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Guess I've already done this, reason why?

Because where I live its not a business sector, I used to have to drive an hour to get to work and that wasn't even a big business sector. Qatar is a lot better for me but still not where I want to be, either Dubai or America next

you should move to Bangkok x

Kellie
29-02-2016, 11:07 PM
Where I live at the moment I can't stand it, the people make it worse. But in Bognor when I go back (move there for work) it's a good place to be. It feels right. I've made some great friends there and the people are lovely. Although some parts are a little scruffy

RuthOnToast
29-02-2016, 11:28 PM
These not much around here its just nasty looking town (I do live in the posh area though so its not all bad) but it would be odd moving away but I think it would be nice to have a change and move away from aload of people I hate. if I was to move away it
would be Stafford or derby (I would be closer to alton towers)

j0rd
29-02-2016, 11:35 PM
something I've considered recently and seems like it may happen sooner or later

looking to move to a bigger city, mainly cardiff/bristol but maybe further afield

_HeyyItsHannah_
29-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Nashville Tennessee. Done. Set my mind on it. Moving there when I have the money. I'm thinking about studying at Vanderbilt University down there too for medicine. It's a BEAUTIFUL city with SO much to do instead of my stupid boring little town. I've always wanted to live in a city, and what better to do it in the most AWESOME city with the #1 ranked in the US most beautiful university campus at Vandy?? I went there over summer holiday and I just... I fell in love with it and every since it's been my dream.

GoldenMerc
01-03-2016, 05:01 PM
you should move to Bangkok x

Hong Kong is on the cards at the moment, but price of living is quite high, thus my actual profit from working would be quite low. So unsure :l

Bionic...
01-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Yes i really want to live in Berlin again i miss it so much =(

RyRy
01-03-2016, 11:33 PM
id love to move back up north, but its unlikely. id rather move closer to london, but not within london as i think thats a pain in the arse... london is better for job prospects in my field, its either that or saudi arabia :/

lemons
02-03-2016, 01:28 AM
i'd like to live in london for the rest of my life but where ever life takes me i guess! i'd love to live abroad even in a foreign language country but effort

GoldenMerc
02-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Just been told I am moving to Ghana, god dammit. Bye Qatar

The Don
02-03-2016, 04:53 PM
Yeah definitely, i've recently moved from Bristol to Exeter for uni, and i'll probably move from here to London after I graduate for a job.

Empired
02-03-2016, 05:33 PM
I don't understand people who want to stay within a stone's throw of the house they grew up in. I have liked it here but I think it's fair enough that as you hit late teens you want to start up your own life instead of living ur parents' u know??

Just been told I am moving to Ghana, god dammit. Bye Qatar
is matt ghana ok with that though xxMATTGxx;

x-s-x
02-03-2016, 05:39 PM
I would love to live in Ware, Hertfordshire. I ust like the town area tbh, nothing special. Not to far from me either :)

xxMATTGxx
02-03-2016, 06:14 PM
I don't understand people who want to stay within a stone's throw of the house they grew up in. I have liked it here but I think it's fair enough that as you hit late teens you want to start up your own life instead of living ur parents' u know??

is matt ghana ok with that though xxMATTGxx;

No I'm not okay with that :(

abc
05-03-2016, 09:47 PM
okay so would you consider moving from your town or city? or nearest which you class as belonging to.

now this isn't a "where would u live if u wanted" and we get replies like Barbados. needs to be like realistic where you could actually realistically move there.

i live in Liverpool but i'd seriously consider moving to London i adoreeeeeeeeee it.

what about you? x

Traveling has taught me one thing - I couldn't bear living in a small town. I like the fast pace of city life. There are very few cities I would like to move to, but London and New York (central for both cities) would be top of my list.

I lived in Greensboro, NC for a year and I think that was it for me, it is a small city but after a year I realised a small city/town is not for me.

Jin
05-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Manchester!

abc
05-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Manchester!

Seriously? This rainy shit hole where the weather changes every 10 mins?

EricaAmanda
08-03-2016, 07:55 AM
Well most prefered manchester, kuala lumpur or Melbourne. Any of those countries would be good though :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!