PDA

View Full Version : post count

-:Undertaker:-
05-03-2016, 09:13 PM
ermmm why is my post count dodgy or is this a known problem

i was on 21,850 to 900 (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=834072) before this downtime

can this be fixed please

Samantha
05-03-2016, 09:25 PM
ermmm why is my post count dodgy or is this a known problem

i was on 21,850 to 900 (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=834072) before this downtime

can this be fixed please

Yeah I was around 17,100-17,200 before as well. I probably wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything :P.

Unless it just takes time to update lawrawrrr; xxMATTGxx;.

scottish
05-03-2016, 09:33 PM
it seems perfect to me

xxMATTGxx
05-03-2016, 09:34 PM
RIP

David
05-03-2016, 09:57 PM
lost the 400 that i randomly gained out of nowhere a few months ago and none of the admins knew why

all is well

scottish
05-03-2016, 10:16 PM
apparently some archives were removed so that'll be why

I say we archive all posts in Current Affairs... you know, for science

Nick
05-03-2016, 11:39 PM
tests my post

aye i lost 400 posts

Prosiary
06-03-2016, 04:22 AM
tests my post

aye i lost 400 posts
ayyy

Edited by Empired (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly!

Alkaz
06-03-2016, 10:31 AM
I've lost like 1300.

GoldenMerc
06-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Oh god how many have I lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hannah
06-03-2016, 11:50 AM
I don't even know how many I had beforehand... :rolleyes:

David
06-03-2016, 01:33 PM
I've lost like 1300.

go through them and tell us which ones

FlyingJesus
06-03-2016, 01:50 PM
I don't know about posts but I have lost a LOT of money since thursday

Bionic...
06-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Wish i had that many aha

j0rd
06-03-2016, 05:13 PM
I've lost like 400 too
lets protest

Gina
06-03-2016, 05:52 PM
banter

- - - Updated - - -

er or not i hit 5k posts before this
is this ok

06-03-2016, 06:25 PM
can i have mine restored then please or will the problem be fixed in coming days???

David
06-03-2016, 06:37 PM
your post count will be correct according to the database

your posts are gone pal you won't get them back

scottish
06-03-2016, 06:43 PM
post counts are right

all is well

06-03-2016, 06:45 PM
your post count will be correct according to the database

your posts are gone pal you won't get them back

don't think so xx

1,000 posts gone need restoring. i've had it done before on previous crashes

Empired
06-03-2016, 06:48 PM
I don't /think/ I've lost any whoopee

scottish
06-03-2016, 06:55 PM
cause usually its probably just a rebuild of post count

the posts were deleted, rip.

Meanies
06-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Cries I was only getting excited about having 6,666 the other day. At least now I get to hit that number twice :O

David
06-03-2016, 07:57 PM
don't think so xx

1,000 posts gone need restoring. i've had it done before on previous crashes

how long will you leave for once you realise they're not coming back

07-03-2016, 04:11 PM

what are you on about

they've been restored before i'm just asking whether the server is gonna fix them or can fix them or whether we can make a claim and get them restored

@lawrawrrr (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=61966); @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263); @welshcake (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=91945);

Inseriousity.
07-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Have you lost your posts in a server crash that wasn't your fault?
THEN RING TODAY TO MAKE A CLAIM.
Restore your missing posts and claim compensation!

lol like Hannah I wouldn't have a clue if I lost a few. God knows what my post count was beforehand

scottish
07-03-2016, 05:40 PM
what are you on about

they've been restored before i'm just asking whether the server is gonna fix them or can fix them or whether we can make a claim and get them restored

@lawrawrrr (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=61966); @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263); @welshcake (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=91945);

no it's not going to fix them because it's right according to the forum

yeah email [email protected] with the contents, section, thread title and post ID of the 1,000 posts that you're missing so xxMATTGxx; can track them down on wayback machine (http://archive.org/web/) and restore each of your posts individually.

(it may take a few decades for this process to fully update your post counts)

07-03-2016, 05:42 PM
@scottish (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53890);

no it isn't right. i've made 21,860 odd posts at my time here and now it's saying i've lost a thousand of them. i don't recall going back and deleting 1,000 posts.

let's change your date you joined then to 2008 and take away habbox god. if that's wot the forum sayz after technical problems den it must b3 true. :rolleyes:

it's happened before: http://37.130.230.38/showthread.php?t=801459

scottish
07-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Count all your posts you'll see 20,988.

07-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Count all your posts you'll see 20,988.

wrong sorry

i had 21,860 posts (as i posted in a thread just before the forum went down) and was a few hundred from overtaking Recursion; & now i'm like 1,000+

but when the posts get fixed can we please request that mr. awkward doesn't have his restored

scottish
07-03-2016, 05:50 PM
they won't be fixed

they're gone

07-03-2016, 05:51 PM
they won't be fixed

they're gone

if they're "gone" we should have our post counts restored to reflect the lost data. simple.

Martin
07-03-2016, 05:53 PM
xxMATTGxx; can you post something about this so I can see who wins the above debate?! :P

I have a feeling there's nothing that can be done though if certain archives have been removed.

I very much doubt we'll be able to "make a claim" for posts Dan. :P People could easily lie, and most people won't have any clue about how many posts they've actually lost and this seems to have affected hundreds of people!

- - - Updated - - -

if they're "gone" we should have our post counts restored to reflect the lost data. simple.

Restored to what though? What if they have no record of how many posts have been lost?

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 05:54 PM
There is literally no proof of what you had before hand for us to even restore them. Unless you want us to run the post update counter tools and then there is a chance you'll loose even more.

Your post count is just a number, you're just going to have to deal with it.

scottish
07-03-2016, 05:55 PM
Run it... for science

07-03-2016, 05:55 PM
There is literally no proof of what you had before hand for us to even restore them. Unless you want us to run the post update counter tools and then there is a chance you'll loose even more.

Your post count is just a number, you're just going to have to deal with it.

i've got proof

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=834072&p=8451176#post8451176

posted 1st march 2016 my exact number of posts.

Martin
07-03-2016, 05:56 PM
i've got proof

and what about those of us that don't? :P At least this way a lot of us have lost out and not one single person gains! :P

scottish
07-03-2016, 05:57 PM
If they give you 1,000 it's only fair to give everyone else 1,000.

and what about those of us that don't? :P At least this way a lot of us have lost out and not one single person gains! :P

you brought the proof issue up that's up to you to argue the case for. me and a few others have proof which is what you asked for.

xxMATTGxx
i've got proof

Please provide proof for all forum members.

Martin
07-03-2016, 05:58 PM
you brought the proof issue up that's up to you to argue the case for. me and a few others have proof which is what you asked for.

Luckily I wrote my post count down on a piece of paper besides my laptop the other day, I'm on 25,000. It needs to be a collective thing with no preferential treatment just because you happened to have noted your post count in a thread the other day. Think in terms of fairness here. :P

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Luckily I wrote my post count down on a piece of paper besides my laptop the other day, I'm on 25,000.

shit yeah thanks for reminding me, I wrote mine down too - 25,672

07-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Please provide proof for all forum members.

so we're being smart arse over this?

why is it that Jin gets to have 25,000 posts completely made up yet i post dozens of threads every week and work on helping the forum be active, have proof of my lost posts (and i've lost more than most) and yet you choose to be funny with me over this?

If they give you 1,000 it's only fair to give everyone else 1,000.

when everyone else makes as many threads every month as the 2nd and 3rd top posters combined then maybe

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Well Jin is a Co-Owner and he can do whatever he likes. So you know how about you stop throwing your toys out of the pram and deal with it.

David
07-03-2016, 06:01 PM
i happened to have undertakers real post count written down

he has 10,000 more than he should have

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:02 PM

why is it that Jin gets to have 25,000 posts completely made up yet i post dozens of threads every week and work on helping the forum be active, have proof of my lost posts (and i've lost more than most) and yet you choose to be funny with me over this?

when everyone else makes as many threads every month as the 2nd and 3rd top posters combined then maybe

Jin is a co-owner he can do what he wants, the same reason no-ones ever commented on it.. no-one cares about post count.

You can't expect to get your posts restored and every other member left because they didn't happen to keep a running total on their post count..

- - - Updated - - -

i happened to have undertakers real post count written down

he has 10,000 more than he should have

oh yeah, I happen to have taken a screenshot;

http://lexet.net/29022016.png

Martin
07-03-2016, 06:05 PM

Now you're just being egoistic. People contribute to this forum in a variety of ways, over the years. It's not about how many threads someone makes each week or how special you consider yourself to be on the forum- you are not the only one that has lost out and you won't be the only one that gets restored. Matt isn't being funny with you over it at all, he's being fair to everyone else who has lost out and weren't lucky enough to write their post count down like you were.

It's unfortunate it happened, and if there's no way it can be restored for everyone then that's unfortunate too, but we just have to deal with it. The forum won't be around forever anyway, so god knows what you'll be like when the site doesn't exist and your post count is 0! :P

07-03-2016, 06:05 PM
Luckily I wrote my post count down on a piece of paper besides my laptop the other day, I'm on 25,000. It needs to be a collective thing with no preferential treatment just because you happened to have noted your post count in a thread the other day. Think in terms of fairness here. :P

you keep moving the goal posts when you've lost the argument. you asked for proof and i gave you it.

i know you're articles manager but there's no need for that much arse kissing. it's kinda embarassing.

Well Jin is a Co-Owner and he can do whatever he likes. So you know how about you stop throwing your toys out of the pram and deal with it.

yeah you can do whatever you like... including being awkward and rude to long term members.

but i can just stop posting threads

"ohhhh i dont care less eu threads the better ha ha ha"

yeah well we'll see how funny it is as activity falls through the floor. really smart matthew.

Martin
07-03-2016, 06:07 PM
you keep moving the goal posts when you've lost the argument. you asked for proof and i gave you it.

i know you're articles manager but there's no need for that much arse kissing. it's kinda embarassing.

yeah you can do whatever you like... including being awkward and rude to long term members.

yeah well we'll see how funny it is as activity falls through the floor. really smart matthew.

:rolleyes: I not once asked you for your individual proof, I stated that they would need proof, meaning some sort of list of the posts EVERYONE has lost. This is not just about YOU.

I have no need to kiss Matt Garner's arse, we are enemies! :P I just happened to have an opinion and wish to voice it!

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:08 PM
damn he's threatening to post less threads, guess we better cave and give him his 1,000 posts back.

07-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Please do. :P

alright. i know you feel really smug & clever saying that but on a forum telling people who post a lot not to isn't the smartest move.

xxMATTGxx

Do whatever you want - You're the only person making this into a big deal because I won't just increase your post count just for you. When I would rather do it for everyone.

damn he's threatening to post less threads, guess we better cave and give him his 1,000 posts back.

it isn't a threat it's a promise.

asked nicely about post count without any threats and got a load of bile from you which was backed up by the owner. fair enough but it's more forums loss than mine

David
07-03-2016, 06:10 PM

what are you on about

this is what i'm on about pal

07-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Do whatever you want - You're the only person making this into a big deal because I won't just increase your post count just for you. When I would rather do it for everyone.

i'm not against people putting claims in for it, that was others wanting proof. most are below 1,000 that people have lost.

let them claim them, i've done it in the past under other general managers and had them restored.

FlyingJesus
07-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Whatever will we do without "have you ever found your name on a coke bottle"

If the posts are literally GONE then it's very different to the situation that we had before, gone is gone. If it was the posts that got archived into that subby that was visible for a little bit then it's all just posts from old forum games/comps like The Mole and things like that so nothing of value anyway

David
07-03-2016, 06:13 PM
also for a laugh, can this thread be moved to spam so he loses some more posts

i'm sure we'd all enjoy that

07-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Whatever will we do without "have you ever found your name on a coke bottle"

If the posts are literally GONE then it's very different to the situation that we had before, gone is gone. If it was the posts that got archived into that subby that was visible for a little bit then it's all just posts from old forum games/comps like The Mole and things like that so nothing of value anyway

but if 5,000 of someone's posts were literally gone we wouldn't just shrug would we and say oh well deal with it.

i know because in the past when i once had two accounts, the general manager at the time merged them and the post count didn't get carried over. i sent a PM and it was fixed instantly. given i've proof (which people are demanding and then seemingly not satisfied with because they don't really want proof they just want to suck up like @Marti (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55726)n; )and post a lot i don't see why i can't have it fixed.

i've been posting a lot and keeping activity up to overtake @Recursion (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=13064); which i was close to yet i've had 1,000 posts wiped. incentive lost.

if EVERYONE had 1,000 posts wiped then i wouldn't care. yet i've had 1,000 posts wiped and he's seemingly had none.

FlyingJesus
07-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Take 1000 off Recursion then I can't see him caring about it considering recent events

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:20 PM
what would count as proof though

isn't hard to lie

07-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Take 1000 off Recursion then I can't see him caring about it considering recent events

i'd just let people claim with a thousand post limit on it which i'm sure i remember being done before.

a few have posted already in that thread i made on march 1st and a few have posted in here how many they've lost.

what would count as proof though

isn't hard to lie

hard to prove other than those who have it but put a 1k limit on any claims.

that way people who've lost out are at least being reimbursed and any cheats can't take the mickey

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:24 PM
but I lost 10k..

http://lexet.net/ScreenShot360.png

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Look,

It's not happening unless the whole forum of active members put in a claim and have legitmate proof. If not then you're just going to have to deal with it. You can stop posting on here, leave or do whatever you want - It's your loss rather than our own. If you want to be a kid and throw toys out of your pram because you aren't getting your own way then do that.

07-03-2016, 06:25 PM
but I lost 10k..

link proof + a limit (my loss of 1,000 seems to be the highest).

if it's written down on the forum prior to the downtime then the proof is there.

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:26 PM
link proof + a limit (my loss of 1,000 seems to be the highest).

if it's written down on the forum prior to the downtime then the proof is there.

so would be a total of like 5 people who posted their post count lol..

Empired
07-03-2016, 06:27 PM
congrats on a round 21,000 posts undertaker
someone make a congrats thread quick

07-03-2016, 06:27 PM
Look,

It's not happening unless the whole forum of active members put in a claim and have legitmate proof. If not then you're just going to have to deal with it. You can stop posting on here, leave or do whatever you want - It's your loss rather than our own. If you want to be a kid and throw toys out of your pram because you aren't getting your own way then do that.

i, an active member, have put a claim in with legitimate proof and other members who have proof can do the same.

so it seems you're open to it so where can i make a claim?

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:29 PM
i, an active member, have put a claim in with legitimate proof and other members who have proof can do the same.

so it seems you're open to it so where can i make a claim?

Look,

Something's different..

07-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Something's different..

i don't see why if others can't prove then why i & others shouldn't have something restored to us which we can prove.

it's unfortunate but if proof is required like matt wants and some of us have it, then we should at least have a wrong righted.

lawrawrrr
07-03-2016, 06:34 PM
seeing as you've tagged me quite a lot just gonna respond and say while it's a shame that everyone has lost their post count, as we have no forum-wide proof of how many we're not gonna be able to make an exception for one or two people. Sorry Dan!

07-03-2016, 06:37 PM
seeing as you've tagged me quite a lot just gonna respond and say while it's a shame that everyone has lost their post count, as we have no forum-wide proof of how many we're not gonna be able to make an exception for one or two people. Sorry Dan!

but not everyone has lost their post count, thats my point. i was a few hundred behind recursion now i'm over 1,000 despite using it as an incentive for months with absolutely loads of threads helping activity. yet i have proof and i'm denied it on the basis of "everyone"

it'd be like a ship sinking and only some valuables being recovered and people being denied them back because not everyone can have theirs returned.

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:39 PM
you probably posting in "post what you're currently wearing" thread 1000 times and he didn't

07-03-2016, 06:41 PM
you probably posting in "post what you're currently wearing" thread 1000 times and he didn't

isn't it funny how depending on the argument people will accuse me of always posting "essays" and now i get accused of pointless posting. strange that isn't it.

i abide by forum rules otherwise moderators would have acted. my posts all fit within the rules. thanks for your concern tho x

lawrawrrr
07-03-2016, 06:41 PM
but not everyone has lost their post count, thats my point. i was a few hundred behind recursion now i'm over 1,000 despite using it as an incentive for months with absolutely loads of threads helping activity. yet i have proof and i'm denied it on the basis of "everyone"

it'd be like a ship sinking and only some valuables being recovered and people being denied them back because not everyone can have theirs returned.

OK, well active-within-the-last-however-long forum-wide then. Really just splitting hairs! We appreciate your extra posting and stuff but we are not prepared to make individual exceptions so unless we can do an entire forum post rebuild (as has happened before and doesn't seem to be possible now), we're not just going to manually increase your post count. It's a shame but beyond our control really. Most, if not all, of the active posters have lost posts.

Reminder that some of these posts could be in forums which have post counts turned on (incorrectly) and have now been moved to archives as that does happen every so often and I believe they were all in the wrong place when the forum came back on and were all moved correctly!

scottish
07-03-2016, 06:44 PM
isn't it funny how depending on the argument people will accuse me of always posting "essays" and now i get accused of pointless posting. strange that isn't it.

i abide by forum rules otherwise moderators would have acted. my posts all fit within the rules. thanks for your concern tho x

from what I understand all your 'missing' posts were ancient posts that would have been archived, the one that sticks out most in my head as being moved were the "post your..." threads

I didn't read your posts in 2006 so there's every chance you done so.

07-03-2016, 06:45 PM
OK, well active-within-the-last-however-long forum-wide then. Really just splitting hairs! We appreciate your extra posting and stuff but we are not prepared to make individual exceptions so unless we can do an entire forum post rebuild (as has happened before and doesn't seem to be possible now), we're not just going to manually increase your post count. It's a shame but beyond our control really. Most, if not all, of the active posters have lost posts.

Reminder that some of these posts could be in forums which have post counts turned on (incorrectly) and have now been moved to archives as that does happen every so often and I believe they were all in the wrong place when the forum came back on and were all moved correctly!

so owners get to increase post count to invented numbers and general management can make up a rep power out of thin air. but when long term members who are dedicated and make an effort to increase forum activity genuinely lose posts they're hung out to dry or told to drop dead. it sucks.

but oh well. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=834037)

David
07-03-2016, 06:46 PM
so owners get to increase post count to invented numbers and general management can make up a rep power out of thin air. but when long term members who are dedicated and make an effort to increase forum activity genuinely lose posts they're hung out to dry or told to drop dead. it sucks.

you know that's not jins real account..... right?

07-03-2016, 06:46 PM
from what I understand all your 'missing' posts were ancient posts that would have been archived, the one that sticks out most in my head as being moved were the "post your..." threads

I didn't read your posts in 2006 so there's every chance you done so.

doubtful, most of my threads back in 2006 would've been in anything about trading & furni + UK news and rumours tbh. hardy used to post in discuss anything/news.

- - - Updated - - -

you know that's not jins real account..... right?

no idea what it is but it's showing as the third top poster when it isn't. kinda a slap in the face for people who've genuinely worked to get up there.

i earned my post count and rep power so why can't i have it fixed when it breaks through no fault of my own. that's all i'm sayin.

FlyingJesus
07-03-2016, 06:48 PM
You're not being told to drop dead you're being told that they're not going to manually edit your post count to reflect a number that isn't true of how many posts you actually have. In the thread you linked to earlier it was an attempt to do just that which caused all the problems in the first place, so it's really very understandable

And yes, owners can do what they like with their site, I thought you were all for private property being used at the whim of the owners

lawrawrrr
07-03-2016, 06:49 PM

Who's got an increased post count? GMs make up a rep power?? Where are you getting this from, cos I have no idea on those two fronts? We definitely have the power to do both of those things but I've certainly never done it and I'm not aware of the others doing it either?

Also, I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaairl y certain I've never told you to drop dead? I've, in fact, thanked you for your posts and said it's a real shame that there's nothing we can do about it, without increasing JUST YOUR post count which wouldn't really be fair on other members who have also lost posts and don't have proof.

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Drop dead? You're the one threatening to stop posting because YOU won't get your own way.

07-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Who's got an increased post count?

Jin.

GMs make up a rep power??

as far as i know GMs have loads of rep added when they become part of GM do they not?

Where are you getting this from, cos I have no idea on those two fronts? We definitely have the power to do both of those things but I've certainly never done it and I'm not aware of the others doing it either?

Also, I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaairl y certain I've never told you to drop dead? I've, in fact, thanked you for your posts and said it's a real shame that there's nothing we can do about it, without increasing JUST YOUR post count which wouldn't really be fair on other members who have also lost posts and don't have proof.

no it's nothing personal against you it's just an expression of being treated poorly.

look if i'd of lost only 300 to 500 posts like many others then i wouldn't be all too arsed. but it's the fact i've lost over 1,000 - more than anyone - that takes the piss.

FlyingJesus
07-03-2016, 06:54 PM
GMs used to have a fixed rep power of 15 or something a few years ago lol but that's obviously not been the case for quite some time

07-03-2016, 06:55 PM
Drop dead? You're the one threatening to stop posting because YOU won't get your own way.

yes. the attitude from you mainly, like when you broke forum rules the other week when you swore at me. one rule for you and another for everyone else.

"its my forum" well true it is. but that's like a small child's answer when he plays football in the playground with his ball and makes it up as he goes along.

the rest of general management are quiet pleasant like laura. we disagree with one another often but we keep it nice.

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 06:56 PM
GMs used to have a fixed rep power of 15 or something a few years ago lol but that's obviously not been the case for quite some time

Correct, It used to be anyone with Admin used to have a specific set but that was removed ages ago.

I'm also going to leave this here:

It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

07-03-2016, 06:56 PM

well i'll stand corrected if that is the case as that's fair.

even when i didn't have a lot of rep i used to think it was so unfair on members who'd earned all of their rep to be overtaken by people simply gifting themselves it.

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 06:57 PM
yes. the attitude from you mainly, like when you broke forum rules the other week when you swore at me. one rule for you and another for everyone else.

"its my forum" well true it is. but that's like a small child's answer when he plays football in the playground with his ball and makes it up as he goes along.

the rest of general management are quiet pleasant like laura. we disagree with one another often but we keep it nice.

I haven't told you to drop dead. I have never told anyone to drop dead in my life - So please, don't get over yourself now. No one else cares that much about their post count apart from you kicking a big deal, issuing threats because that is clearly going to change our mind is it? Lmao.

You still aren't getting your post count back.

Yes, I might have swore at you but only you could compare encryption on mobile devices to the ban of smoking in pubs/cafes etc. I mean REALLY!?!?!?!?

FlyingJesus
07-03-2016, 06:58 PM
I vote we bring that back and set everyone with any admin access to 15 rep power

lawrawrrr
07-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Jin.

as far as i know GMs have loads of rep added when they become part of GM do they not?

no it's nothing personal against you it's just an expression of being treated poorly.

look if i'd of lost only 300 to 500 posts like many others then i wouldn't be all too arsed. but it's the fact i've lost over 1,000 - more than anyone - that takes the piss.

I've just been told about Jin, end of the day he's an owner and can do whatever he wants really - it's not even his account though? I don't know the history behind that but it's not my place to change it or bring it up really.

Don't really know where this is coming from BUT I do have a vague recollection of old smods/FM/GMs getting up to higher rep powers just because of their positions but I don't think that has happened in a long time. Mine is definitely 100% legit, Lauren's on 22 and Kelly's on 49 which don't really seem inflated considering their roles here and Kelly's longevity? As for Sam she's on around the same as me which is legit as well because of the types of threads we used to post and stuff (chibis is where the bulk comes from I would have thought). We have access to inflate these things but again, in my knowledge, they have not been and I don't really like the fact that you think I'm anything like that because I try to be extremely fair.

The only reason you've lost more is that you POST more. Once again, it's a shame - it's a shame Habbox was down for so long at all - but these things are unavoidable.

David
07-03-2016, 06:59 PM
Who's got an increased post count?

he's talking about the account :Jin:;, which has had 25,000 posts for years

07-03-2016, 07:00 PM
I haven't told you to drop dead. I have never told anyone to drop dead in my life - So please, don't get over yourself now. No one else cares that much about their post count apart from you kicking a big deal

You still aren't getting your post count back.

anddddddddd there we go again with the poor attitude. we don't get any of that from other management figures.

i know you don't like me on a personal level but you really ought to learn some professionalism as a forum owner. keep personality out of it.

issuing threats because that is clearly going to change our mind is it? Lmao.

I don't issue threats. I issue promises.

i know i'm not getting it back. just letting it be known here and now to those reading how you'll cut your nose off to spite me.

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Hold on, why is he even kicking off about that account? IT'S NOT EVEN USED. What the fucking hell have you been smoking.

- - - Updated - - -

anddddddddd there we go again with the poor attitude. we don't get any of that from other management figures.

i know you don't like me on a personal level but you really ought to learn some professionalism as a forum owner. keep personality out of it.

i know i'm not getting it back. just letting it be known here and now to those reading how you'll cut your nose off to spite me.

Promises/Threats, whatever you want to call them. Same deal, it's a no.

David
07-03-2016, 07:02 PM

your bus is leaving

i know i'm not getting it back.

/thread.

07-03-2016, 07:03 PM
I've just been told about Jin, end of the day he's an owner and can do whatever he wants really - it's not even his account though? I don't know the history behind that but it's not my place to change it or bring it up really.

he is entitled of course but it's very unfair when problems i've had sorted before with PC aren't sorted now yet there's people making up post count.

Don't really know where this is coming from BUT I do have a vague recollection of old smods/FM/GMs getting up to higher rep powers just because of their positions but I don't think that has happened in a long time. Mine is definitely 100% legit, Lauren's on 22 and Kelly's on 49 which don't really seem inflated considering their roles here and Kelly's longevity? As for Sam she's on around the same as me which is legit as well because of the types of threads we used to post and stuff (chibis is where the bulk comes from I would have thought). We have access to inflate these things but again, in my knowledge, they have not been and I don't really like the fact that you think I'm anything like that because I try to be extremely fair.

The only reason you've lost more is that you POST more. Once again, it's a shame - it's a shame Habbox was down for so long at all - but these things are unavoidable.

no no no not accusing you of it, i just thought it was still in place that thing. it certainly was the case in years gone by and i assumed it was still here.

good news if it is history.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on, why is he even kicking off about that account? IT'S NOT EVEN USED. What the **** hell have you been smoking.

Promises/Threats, whatever you want to call them. Same deal, it's a no.

doesn't matter if it's not used. why should an account which apparently didn't make those posts (so i've heard before) be up there next to members like @GoldenMerc (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26925); and @GommeInc (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=2339); who have. sends the message that dedication isn't appreciated.

Q. did you award yourself extra reputation as a GM or owner?

lawrawrrr
07-03-2016, 07:05 PM
The only reason it's not being reverted this time it was because a different kind of problem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxMATTGxx
07-03-2016, 07:06 PM
To all members of HabboxForum,

I have said no to Dan to increasing his post count manually to a number that he has supposedly lost before the downtime occurred. The reason I have said no, not because I actually think hes a pain in the backside 99% of the time on this forum or as he puts it "you'll cut your nose off to spite me."

The real reason is, If the whole forum of active members have legitimate proof of their previous post count before the downtime then we would be more than happy enough to increase the post count to what it was. But because that isn't an easy option nor does anyone keep a solid proof record of their post count - It has been decided to be fair to everyone on this forum, as a community not to increase it for one for one specific user.

Dan, has threatened or made promises that he won't post on here anymore if he didn't get this post count back. That is entirely up to him. But as most replies in this thread show - No one else seems that bothered by it and are defending our decision on only doing it for everyone rather than one specific user.

The decision has been made - It's final.

(Thread Closed)

/THREAD.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!