PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Chocolate? Yes Please! - Ends 29th March

Conor
10-03-2016, 12:05 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/habbid2/Chocolate+Yes%20Please

Easter is here at last! There are many different brands of Easter eggs out there for us to choose from, these include Cadbury's, Snickers, Mars Bar and many more with little treats in them. Personally, I love Easter as it sometimes falls on my birthday!

So, for this competition, I would like for you to tell me which chocolate or sweet you would make into an Easter egg and why. The most creative idea will win!

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets, 15 Rep & 20 Easter Eggs
Each person who enters will also receive 1 Easter Egg!

Elegance
28-03-2016, 11:10 PM
Woop! New competition :) Get yourself some eggs x

David
28-03-2016, 11:38 PM
cadbury fudge

Martin
28-03-2016, 11:52 PM
I would looooooove a Rainbow Drops Easter Egg where the actual egg is rainbow coloured and there are loads of rainbow drops candy inside ;) nomnomnom

Lill-MeeDK
29-03-2016, 07:12 AM
Chocolate eggs with marzipan!!!

LovelyRainbow
29-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Wouldn't it be fun if there was an egg with a thick and crunchy chocolate shell and INSIDE there's one layer (chocolate is seperating the layers) with caramel, another with gummybear/jelly and the third (the core) with chocolate sauce. Personally, I think it sounds bold, delicious and tempting to eat!

Lucy
29-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Jaffa Cake Easter Egg. Because I think Jaffa Cakes are one of the best snacks out there, I don't know how you would go about this but it must be done!

FlyingJesus
29-03-2016, 02:26 PM
We alllllllllllllllll know that the Easter egg everyone wants every year is a creme egg one, but not the rubbish they make now where they give you a basic hollow egg and then a couple of normal size sweets inside but the ENTIRE egg being thick chocolate filled with the sugary goo. Delicious diabetes for everyone

Mrs_Plant
29-03-2016, 05:31 PM
A HARIBO EGG! Like literally an egg made out of Haribo! Including the sour ones!!! And its not a hollow egg either its full of HARIBO!!

Samantha
29-03-2016, 05:50 PM
A Guylian Egg, they make Belgian chocolate, but normally their shapes are seashells or seahorses so imagine a sort of modernised egg with a massive Guylian seashell/seahorse on it.

Alysha
29-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Kinder, just a full on Kinder bar egg. Not hollow, because hollow is pants.

LUCPIX
29-03-2016, 08:27 PM
An easter egg entirely made of Pé-de-moleque (Google it XD), if we speak it in English then we get something like... ??Troublemaker-Boy-Feet?? I guess so
It's a special kind of chocolate, with lots of milk and some strategically-put peanuts around it. There's nothing better and it would fit well as an easter egg! :9

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!