PDA

View Full Version : i swore at a habbo staff!!

Da-Weasel
05-10-2004, 03:37 PM
i feel so good!!
i just swore at a habbo staff on .com!!!
it feels so good to teach dem a lesson!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDITED by Arcanum - Forum Moderator

This thread has caused to much trouble and abuse is starting to break out.

*THREAD CLOSED*

Concentric
05-10-2004, 04:28 PM
Wow thats really clever of you :eusa_eh:
Why do you want to "teach them a lesson"? What have they done? :s

Troublesome
05-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Big achievement mate. Seriously what have you achieved in verbally assaulting staff? If you wanna complain email them. Your clever really. Also try and use proper grammar. It's hard to read what your typing.

Motorollo
05-10-2004, 10:00 PM
did u get banned

Arcanum
06-10-2004, 04:40 AM
Big achievement mate. Seriously what have you achieved in verbally assaulting staff? If you wanna complain email them. Your clever really. Also try and use proper grammar. It's hard to read what your typing.

You're being a hypocrite there matey, you've over-looked some grammical errors and also some punctuation errors as well.

Swearing at staff is a futile attempt to get a point across, let alone teach them a lesson. It'll just get you banned.

Da-Weasel
07-10-2004, 05:16 PM
did u get banned
what do u fink?

jinxii
07-10-2004, 05:28 PM
'what do you fink'?

If I were allowed to use bad language on these forums, I would say you were b******ising the English language. Actually, I don't think that is bad language, just the asterisked bits alone. But mods everywhere tend to be hyper-touchy. :P I called someone a 'dastard' once, as in someone who is dastardly, or evil. AND they gave me a two hour ban, until I e-mailed and pointed out that it was disgraceful they were employing people who had a worse volcabulary than a 15 year old.

ideabox
07-10-2004, 06:53 PM
what do u fink?
Skitsofrave Would you shut up! Saying why dont you just crawl into a hole and die Is idiotic.
I know what you mean there bud about swering at them because guys they arnt nice to me and others. I went up to a moderator Spidergutz and glitterkat but they wernt nice to me! I dont really care about them for having all that work. I mean its extremely sad for an eighteen year old to play on a kids game isnt it? It may say that its for teenagers on here but its more like a 7-13 year old kids.
think about it.
:eusa_doh:

GommeInc
07-10-2004, 06:56 PM
What a loser, did it bobba or did you use áéíóú? thats what i use to swear, I wont tell you how to use them though because verbal abuse lowers your social point.

Troublesome
07-10-2004, 08:23 PM
What a loser, did it bobba or did you use áéíóú? thats what i use to swear, I wont tell you how to use them though because verbal abuse lowers your social point.
Why waste so much time trying to swear with all those fancy characters. If you wanna get the point across use a alternate word like idiot or lamer.

Da-Weasel
08-10-2004, 09:51 PM
or maybe use a magic key called 'a dot!'
sooo much easier...but not on dis forum
:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!