PDA

View Full Version : have you ever dyed your hair

Gina
16-03-2016, 05:56 PM
if so wat colour(s)? how often? wats your natural hair colour?
do u regret dying it? what colours would u never go?
has ur hair ever felt dead after dying? do u want to dye ur hair? if you can't dye ur hair then what colour would you go?

Chris
16-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Never done a full head dye, but I did highlights a couple of years back in a dark red/purple colour. Don't know why I did it, but it looked alright and lasted for bloody ages. I don't see myself doing it again either.

thms
16-03-2016, 06:54 PM
when i was in year 8 i got blue put through my fringe because clearly i was super cool. it faded out and then after a few re-dyes i left it green for like a year as it slowly started fading out. i don't regret it because it's gone now and hasn't impacted my hair in anyway???

i REALLy want to go a dark blonde and gradually go blonder but people always tell me not to because i'll regret it. my hairdresser told me i should start with blonde highlights and then go light brown and gradually through to a dark blonde because it'll be easier to come back from it if i hate it but i'm like nah effort. i'd love to do it some day though. wht r ur thoughts peoples x

dbgtz
16-03-2016, 08:11 PM
No, I already think my hair is going to fall out as is so I most certainly do not want to speed up the process with hair dye.

Gina
16-03-2016, 09:25 PM
first thing i ever did was have purple highlights hahaha then basically dyedm y hair purple
then dyedi t properly purple and then red multiple times for a few yrs
then i had it ginger at the end
then i had pink
then blonde at ends
then dyed it dark brown for ages
then red
then continued dark brown
and now havent dyed it for almost a year but ima get it dyed in summer and ask my mum for bday pressie

Cerys
16-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Yeah I've done:

red about 10 times
black
black/blue
brown

its grown out now tho and back to natural!

Elegance
16-03-2016, 11:08 PM
i used 2 have a pink fringe lol then i got half head purple and then i dyed it all black and then back to a shade of brown close to my natural and waited for it to grow out

now i just have blonde highlights and i think it looks good but i wouldn't dye my hair a drastic colour ever again i was going through my emo phase

Expling
17-03-2016, 10:32 PM
absolutely never in my life
im too nervous to experiment with anything!!

plus i like natural hair so
never even crossed my mind really, always assumed it's more of a girl thing

IzzyUhh
20-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Never done all over but when I was 12 or 13 I dyed the ends of my hair pink and got bored so I've been doing like ombre on it but I had it cut off like yday

Samantha
20-03-2016, 01:26 PM
My mum put a random red streak in when I was in high school, but you couldn't see it. Then nearer the end of high school I had blonde highlights.

Since I've been working I have dyed my hair red 3 times, and it's currently half red and half brown at the moment. My roots were bad so I went over it with brown dye, but it washed out in 3 washes so now it's half and half, but the dye faded it so it looks ok. I'll probably go red in the future though.

OldLoveSong
20-03-2016, 05:31 PM
dyed my hair several times and atm i get a root touchup every 3 months id say , due for one rn !!

Red
20-03-2016, 06:59 PM
I got an ombré done in sept and yea I like it. Finally getting used to it now and get quite a lot of comments on it especially when it's just been curled it gives of a good shine. Looks different every day depending on the sun and stuff and I'm glad I never touched my roots.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!