PDA

View Full Version : how old were you when you had your first kiss

Gina
16-03-2016, 06:48 PM
have u got a story to go with it?
do you feel you were too young/old? does the person u had it with embarass you now?

so my first kiss was when i was 14
my sister bout round 2 peeps a guy n girl and she kissed girl n i kissed guy
he was my first kiss but i didnt tell any1 bout it
and then like a month later i met a group of friends and charlotte and the guy started going out
so my sisters boyfriend was my first kiss which was awkward to explain
but they werent going out its ok !!

RuthOnToast
16-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Think i would of been 10/11 it was with this boy who lived next to me. Growing up we was always close. We would always play with each other and we often got called brother and sister to which point we would get letters with his and my name on.

Think he got into women alot and i think he asked me out at some point. After school on Monday we would always go swimming. Down at the deep end of the pool under the water we had our first kiss

thms
16-03-2016, 07:09 PM
prob 10/11 with a girl in my road called charlotte but idk maybe it was the other girl in my road hannah i was such a player x

Elegance
16-03-2016, 07:22 PM
when i was 10 i had a boyfriend who was practically my best friend like we'd sit next to each other everyday in class, we'd go home and talk on msn & runescape until our parents turned off the internet, he even signed up to habbo just to play it with me and we went to this park with all of our friends every night and we were all just sat in the grass under this tree talking and everyone said they'd had their first kiss except from me so he kissed my cheek and that was the first time someone kissed me, then a few months later i went to his house for a halloween party and we were just playing around and he kissed me 4 reals

we broke up because we went to different high schools and never bothered to keep meeting up at the park every night but he added me on facebook in year 11 and we spoke every so often, now we go to the same sixth form and we used to meet up in one of our frees together every week at the beginning of the year and he invited me to his halloween party last year for 'old times sake' but i distanced myself and didn't go

lawrawrrr
16-03-2016, 07:24 PM

Yep, really.

Chris
16-03-2016, 07:26 PM

Yep, really.

You say that like its a bad thing! I was 19! Do I win?

lawrawrrr
16-03-2016, 07:27 PM
You say that like its a bad thing! I was 19! Do I win?
The majority of people don't believe me when I say it! I know a few people who were older than me but really not very many! And most of them are a bit... social outcasty haha! Not that you are... awk ok I'm gonna go

FlyingJesus
16-03-2016, 08:38 PM
14 for a "proper" kiss, otherwise like 2 idk

Cerys
16-03-2016, 09:13 PM
like 7 or something pahahah

first mature kiss wouldve been like 14 maybe 13

Samantha
18-03-2016, 12:46 AM
I was 16, it was the first full week of college so I got my ex to do it (not a proper ex as we never kissed when we were together or did anything), we had stayed good friends so he did it! Although the next day one of his friends kissed me without me prompting him so that's like my first one too.

Cody
18-03-2016, 08:49 PM
I was in 7th grade and it was in my p.e. class

OldLoveSong
18-03-2016, 09:55 PM
in grade 6 so i was like 10 going on 11- we "dated" until grade 8 lol we hardly ever spoke to eachother fun timesss elementary ahh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!