PDA

View Full Version : how often do you get drunk?

Gina
16-03-2016, 07:01 PM
if you've ever been drunk? do you evz get drunk alone? whats ur worst drunk experience?
have u got any funny drunk stories? when was the last time u got drunk?

so ive been drunk alone once ever which was new years eve and i still have a scar from falling on my carpet???
tho i got drunk last fri too and came home at 12:30am n stumbled through the door yet my mum didnt realise lmao
my mum doesnt even know ive been drunk before
first time was awful haha
halloween i decided to strip naked to my friends and theres photos of me just in underwear (no bra tho) sat next to toilet hahaha
banter

RuthOnToast
16-03-2016, 07:09 PM
Only been out drinking once it was for a friends birthday and it didn't seem to have much affect apart from having less money and a horrid hangover. I then got drunk over Christmas it all started Christmas eve when my sister kept offering us wine and then boxing day i went out with my uncle where i found my cousin who kept buying me drinks and i almost threw up and then again at new year (it helped to put up with the massive argument my sister was having litartly everyone was crying and shouting it was nasty) but thats it i never get drunk i dont want to just drink on my own and i have no one to drink with but this may change once i start uni

buttons
16-03-2016, 07:14 PM
like never. not really interested. used to get sooo drunk and would flirt with anyone to get a drink!!! now idc about it, when i went out friday i was offered a drink and declined. i used to get drunk myself when i was younger cause hated being sober but now i wouldn't enjoy it. spent xmas & new year with scotts family so had a few drinks but because it wasn't like partying or younger people, i just fell asleep after a few lol.

dont be like me gina!!! i was very bad as a teen when it came to being drunk.

Chris
16-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Very rarely these days! When I was 18/19 it used to be every weekend, but that sort of died off. I would say perhaps 2-3 times a year now though, mainly during special celebrations.

Elegance
16-03-2016, 07:24 PM
never been drunk or even drank alcohol for that matter :p

Empired
16-03-2016, 07:41 PM
dbgtz; this is the thread for u

Errr idk hardly ever. I never go out to drink and tbh if I'm in a restaurant or something I'll choose a soft drink over alcohol. I've never found any kind of alcoholic drink that I've liked the taste of but sometimes if I'm sad it numbs me a bit (how morbid is that omg it's not as bad as it sounds) but I still that's not often.

dbgtz
16-03-2016, 07:44 PM
dbgtz; this is the thread for u

Errr idk hardly ever. I never go out to drink and tbh if I'm in a restaurant or something I'll choose a soft drink over alcohol. I've never found any kind of alcoholic drink that I've liked the taste of but sometimes if I'm sad it numbs me a bit (how morbid is that omg it's not as bad as it sounds) but I still that's not often.

bobba I'm never drunk. I just drink fairly often with meals and such.
Don't even remember the last time I drank to get drunk.
Oh wait, never mind.

17M
16-03-2016, 07:50 PM
I get drunk like one a month, but when i do, i get smashed! then have to wait a month for my hangover to go! lool

scottish
16-03-2016, 07:57 PM
0 times in a lifetime

Meanies
16-03-2016, 08:19 PM
I never really get drunk only tipsy as it takes too much. When I was 18 and whatnot then yeah I would get drunk as it was all new to me but now a few years on I've built up a resistance to it and just don't get drunk any more. I don't think I've ever had a night where I've blanked out and can't remember anything. The last time I was near drunk was probably last summer when my work bunch went to the pub and 12 pints later I thought it'd be a good idea to walk home rather than get Kelly to pick me up. Got myself lost somehow and came back out where I started and took 3 hours to get home in the end. We usually drink at least once or twice a week not to get drunk but just to chill

Nick
16-03-2016, 11:24 PM
i used to go out every weekend or every second and get drunk with friends before i moved now i dont really that much

Cerys
16-03-2016, 11:34 PM
i used to drink alone a lot but never get drunk

i've only been properly drunk once when i went out with my uni buddies x x

tho i imagine when i turn 18 ill be going out A LOT.

Cody
18-03-2016, 08:42 PM
Maybe once a month.

OldLoveSong
18-03-2016, 10:07 PM
usually only new years- dont care for alcohol much.

j0rd
18-03-2016, 10:17 PM
every 2-3 weeks these days and once a week when i was younger

i don't understand how so many of you don't drink?

Empired
18-03-2016, 10:20 PM
every 2-3 weeks these days and once a week when i was younger

i don't understand how so many of you don't drink?
It makes sense. It's just money down the drain and it's money I really can't afford to waste on something I don't need tbh. Assume it's the same for a lot of other people here.

j0rd
18-03-2016, 10:25 PM
It makes sense. It's just money down the drain and it's money I really can't afford to waste on something I don't need tbh. Assume it's the same for a lot of other people here.

nah i agree, it's pretty pointless and i don't necessarily enjoy it either
but surely you'd still have the opportunity to get drunk at least once?

Zak
18-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Hardly ever. My dad is an alcoholic and I know the damage it can cause, so I stay away.

lemons
19-03-2016, 01:09 PM
once or twice a week

#unilyfe

A
19-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Hardly ever to be honest, once a month if your lucky? It's expensive to go out these days and I hate drinking in the house, something just does not feel right about that to me lol.

Samantha
20-03-2016, 01:35 PM
if you've ever been drunk? do you evz get drunk alone? whats ur worst drunk experience?
I've been drunk a couple of times, but I don't really enjoy it so whenever I have a drink now I space them out more and if I feel myself becoming tipsy I stop for a bit.

I've never been drunk alone - I've had a drink alone before, but I usually just end up giving it to my dad instead as it doesn't interest me much.

The first time I got drunk I threw up, started crying and threw fruit at my sister for a laugh, kept getting out of bed, but it wasn't too bad.

One work's night out everyone was telling me I was well out of it and drunk and kept making stuff up that I did, which wasn't nice at all either.

Finally, at the work's Christmas party I had wine and apparently got drunk (I hadn't actually drunk much), so I threw up and wasn't allowed back in for the last hour.

have u got any funny drunk stories? when was the last time u got drunk?

The fruit one was probably the funniest.

I haven't been drunk in ages, I got tipsy at the work's official Christmas party and the work's unofficial Christmas party, but before then probably 2014.

Going out next Sunday though, but I have work the next day so I won't be drinking much at all.

-:Undertaker:-
20-03-2016, 01:38 PM
every week

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!