PDA

View Full Version : how much time would you say you spend on habbo?

Gina
16-03-2016, 07:32 PM
do you log on every day? if so how much time per day?
how much time per week?
would you say you're addicted to habbo?
would you like to come on less/more?

i come on a lot less now and prob about an hour or 2 a day (except wednesdays i prob come on more) but that's if i go on at all
i normally won't get home from school until about 7 so i never have time to do much
i think i like it tho and having less time on habbo its nice

Bionic...
16-03-2016, 08:44 PM
do you log on every day? if so how much time per day? Most days and like 1hour
how much time per week? about 5 / 6 hours ( too much ! )
would you say you're addicted to habbo? yes!
would you like to come on less/more? Much less i have other things to do like revise but i just always procrastinate and find myself on here lol!

Cerys
16-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Yeah I log in everyday (apart from saturdays) and it varies how much time I spend online. If my friends are on then easily 12 hours lmfaoo

I'm happy with how much time I spend online cos to say i'm completely free every day of the week but spend less time on here now than I did when my weeks were filled with school is pretty gd !

Nick
16-03-2016, 11:12 PM
i don't go on as much as i used to but if im bored ill log on and see like 2 people on i dont know and quit again lmao so i normally go on in the mornings or night when people are on. but no im not addicted

Empired
17-03-2016, 09:39 AM
I don't spend as much time as I used to. I don't login every day anymore and I'm pleased to see I often find myself thinking 'hey I've not logged on in like 3 days!'

Saying that, if my friends are online or there's an interesting conversation in hxhd then I could spend 4 hours online in one night, but I'm not that fussed about that because I only do it when there is genuinely something going on! And I used to spend 6+ hours online every day sometimes just AFKing in the help desk waiting for someone else online.

j0rd
17-03-2016, 10:48 AM
i find i won't log on for like 3 months, then log in once and play for a few days in a row
then go back to not logging in for 3 months

RuthOnToast
17-03-2016, 11:19 AM
I normally go on everyday and often just leave habbo on in the background as i mainly go on to talk to certain people so i wait for them to come on (that may sound a little creepy) i wouldn't say im addicted to habbo but I am online alot but not really paying attention to it. Id like to think ive outgrown habbo When I was younger i would race my friend from school to get on habbo first (its his fault i joined this habbo world)

dbgtz
17-03-2016, 04:35 PM
I pretty much log in daily at the moment but I will sit afk in my maze for 90% of the time.

Prosiary
17-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Probs a few hours a day on weekdays if i'm not out , and weekends it depends, sometimes all day or sometimes I don't go on hahahaha

Elegance
18-03-2016, 12:33 AM
too much!!!! but defo not as much as i have used it in the past, most the time nowadays i come online and just afk and leave habbo open in a different tab. i do try to log on everyday just to see who's about. i wouldn't say i'm addicted to habbo because i could quit any day if i chose to, but i do think it's definitely somewhat addicting

Lucy
18-03-2016, 01:39 AM
I will occasionally login to see what has changed, but I spend more time on these forums.

Cody
18-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Few hours a day! :)

OldLoveSong
18-03-2016, 11:39 PM
hardly any time at all anymore, few times a week. find myself logging off after the first 30mins

lemons
19-03-2016, 12:13 AM
0 hours a day and i am so glad and happy

Expling
19-03-2016, 11:35 AM
i mostly go on and afk
i will usually go on when i get in from school and see who's on

wouldn't say i'm addicted, i have been though
i wouldve probably quit by now if it wasn't for habbox

Matt
20-03-2016, 01:39 AM
I used to spend so long on it. At the moment I wouldn't say more than 2 hours a week on it.

Samantha
20-03-2016, 01:29 PM
do you log on every day? if so how much time per day?
Up until a couple of days ago I hadn't logged in for a week, but that was due to moving house and having no Internet. I was actually shocked I hadn't logged on in so long. I will generally just go on Habbo, go on hotel view or my home room and just leave it, then when I remember I'm on it I've literally spent something stupid like 7 hours just on hotel view.

how much time per week?
It varies depending if I want to go on it or not.

would you say you're addicted to habbo?
Not anymore, but I would never leave fully either.

would you like to come on less/more?
I'd actually like to play a bit more than I do, but something has to interest me to be on it as much. I usually go on and go in mazes or trade sometimes too.

Bill
21-03-2016, 12:01 AM
6 hours in the last 8 years, until this week an hour a day!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!