PDA

View Full Version : do any irl people know about habbo(x)

Gina
16-03-2016, 08:47 PM
do u intend on telling them ever or do you not really care
i been going out with my boyfriend for a year this month n i only told him on saturday about habbo(x)
n i told him about ppl i talk to from here etc he doesnt know i djed before but he knows that theres a radio and i could be a dj
a girl called alvi knows bout it and knows I djed
and my sisters ex boyf knows and a girl called Katie
but i dont really like telling people it makes me feel awkward lmao
but my other friends dont know anything botu it they just think i sleep all day
my mum, dad and stepdad all know bout me djing though and mum/stepdad bout habbo(x)

scottish
16-03-2016, 08:48 PM
no I've always tried to keep it well hidden

buttons
16-03-2016, 08:49 PM
yah guy i went to college with somehow found it out n create an account lol other than that, nope.

Cerys
16-03-2016, 08:49 PM
ye my mum knows about it and so does andrew, apart from that noone else is in my life l o l so no x

dbgtz
16-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Yes a couple of people know about it, or knew about it. If people ask, I do very much deny using the Habbo part and say it's basically just a general forum at this point (which it kind of is).

Chris
16-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Yeah, my parents know, my brother knows and so does my boyfriend. I don't really care, it's not a big deal. :P

Elegance
16-03-2016, 10:56 PM
ya lol

most of my friends know, i used 2 try hide it until i made friends with someone on here and found out they went to my school and then i stopped caring cos it's not that big of a deal 2 me like chris said

Nick
16-03-2016, 11:04 PM
nope only my brother knows no one else although i tend to switch tabs less if mum walks in so she probably seen it but never asks questions but if she does then ill tell her then

Empired
16-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Nope. I've mentioned to my mum that I'm part of a pretty close-knit online forum but she doesn't know any details and I would never mention it to anyone else. Just too embarrassing lol :$

Prosiary
16-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Only one person, but she finds it interesting!

Samantha
17-03-2016, 02:12 AM
My parents know, my sister knows and she used to play (it was her friend in real life who introduced it to her). Her boyfriend knows, but he used to play even before us. Then my sister's friend knows as she made friends with my sister and gave my sister her msn, but when she went to add it she already had it then they realised. One of my friend's brother's know because he used to play it, then I found his brother on it too and we both still play and talk about it.

Then my 3 exes know, then a not proper ex knows (we didn't really go out as such). Then my boyfriend knows, and someone I work with knows, but hasn't asked too much about it, and an old work friend knows too. I think that's everyone, I think some of my family knows, but that's because my mum just mentions it to them casually lmao. Some people at school found out I played in year 10 or something, they don't know I still play nor do I talk to them - one of them found it interesting asking how much stuff was worth and what the rarest things were (back then it was the Frost and Sky Dragons as this was before the merge).

Expling
17-03-2016, 10:20 PM
YES THIS GUY AT SCHOOL ONCE WAS LIKE 'tommy hows habbo hotel init' and i was like OMFG WTF HOW DO YOU KNOW but it turns out he was just joking so I dropped myself into that (he used to play when he was younger)
then he asked me for my username and i said no but he guessed cos expling is some of my social media accounts too :(

then one day he randomly said 'expling hows habbox' so i think he googled like habbo expling and seen my avatar with my motto :'(
but ya he's cool so idm
no one else knows other than him and this other girl from my school but that's cos Elegance; kept talking about habbo/x in a skype call with her and she seen the 'Habbox Managers Chat' thing when i screenshared her once
i try to keep it a secret if i can :(

Stephen
18-03-2016, 11:35 AM
My mum knows i go on a habbo forum still but she doesnt know i go on habbox forum. I use nonhabbo skin and adblock the habbox banner on my comp so no one can see what forum im on tho

thms
18-03-2016, 12:21 PM
My mum knows i go on a habbo forum still but she doesnt know i go on habbox forum. I use nonhabbo skin and adblock the habbox banner on my comp so no one can see what forum im on tho

lmfao sneaky

people know and don't rly care, my mum knows of a few ppl from habbox aka Red; cause we send each other christmas / birthday presents and my dad is always like 'you still play that game?' and even my best friend saw habbox on my phone and asked me about it and she's saw the habbo app on my ipad before like lol :) idk its not a big deal tbh

Cody
18-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Only my best friend but everyone else doesn't need to know!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!