PDA

View Full Version : whats the easiest way for someone to lose your respect

Gina
16-03-2016, 10:17 PM
ignorance? homophobia? racism? forceful etc?
what is easiest way for somene to lose your respect?

for me prob taking the piss out of someone with a disability

Cerys
16-03-2016, 10:24 PM
umm cheating i think is my number 1

one of my friends has cheated on every one of his partners and its just disgusting ;// i mean he's still my friend lala but no hes a pig

FlyingJesus
16-03-2016, 10:47 PM
Not just ignorance but WILFUL ignorance. It's one thing not having come across something and therefore not knowing about it, we all have to learn things and no-one's born knowing everything except me but when you're shown that something different to what you thought is the truth and still refuse to change your mind then to me it just shows a lack of actual care about the subject and the conversation at all

buttons
16-03-2016, 11:07 PM
people who think they're victims, feel sorry for themselves and think the world owes them something

Elegance
16-03-2016, 11:12 PM
racism most definitely and ableism is a close 2nd

Empired
16-03-2016, 11:16 PM
people who think they're victims, feel sorry for themselves and think the world owes them something
omg yes those people turn out to be the worst kinds of bullies!!! The kinds of bullies who think they're justified in causing misery because they're the "real" victims and they're just repaying the damage that was done. And when you call them out on it they accuse you of bullying them as well.

ye that's my answer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!