PDA

View Full Version : leaving possessions on public transport

Gina
17-03-2016, 04:24 PM
have you ever left anything on public transport? if so what
how many times? did you get it back??
if you find anything do you hand it in?

so i left my phone oyster and bank card on bus back in october but didnt get any of it back sadly (made getting to school a huge pain ughhh)
but then police knocked at my door in november (a whole month after) with my oyster in an evidence bag i was like er wtf
came in and turns out some 25year old man was using my oyster FOR A MONTH omf note it lit says 16-18 free travel and has a pic of me on it
my phone i never got back but it was really dead anyway with 2 broken cameras and cracked screen so i was glad to see it gone

lost a few school jumpers on bus and ALMOST left my art book on the bus lool so glad i didnt
never left anything on train tho or tube etc

found multiple bags and wallets on buses before though and everytime handed them in like the lovely person i am obv
its a shame peeps didnt do the favour for me :(:(:(

dbgtz
17-03-2016, 04:33 PM
I keep my possessions well within my grasp so have never lost anything :)

Chris
17-03-2016, 05:20 PM
Fortunately not! I always triple check the area I was in before leaving.

Cerys
17-03-2016, 05:21 PM
Nope, not that I know of anyway ;)

RuthOnToast
17-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Once left my toy dog on a train and i was guttered he was my favorite toy. Sadly we never got him back so i just imanged him travelling the country on trains. But ive never left anything else i always make sure i have everything and when i go out with my niece and nephew i have to cheak anyway because my newphew is for ever leaving stuff. He once left a dog on rita at alton towers and when tried going past all the people waiting at the exit for the disabled ride they shouted at me for jumping th queue when i wasnt.

scottish
17-03-2016, 05:50 PM
I don't really use public transport so

Prosiary
17-03-2016, 07:14 PM
I have never left anything on a bus, i don't think. I always double check before getting off though.

buttons
17-03-2016, 07:36 PM
multiple phones, bus passes - 2 have been sent back, 1 i had to replace :(, a belt! luckily no bags, money, bank cards etc.

e5
17-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Left a couple of tinny's on the bus before

xxMATTGxx
17-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Nope, I always keep everything "on" me in a way and If I can't for whatever reason then I double check before leaving whatever transport it is at the time.

Elegance
17-03-2016, 09:54 PM
i always get really self conscious that i'm going to leave my house key on the bus and i'll have no way of getting in the house after i've walked to the top of my street

but so far i've been lucky and i haven't left anything

Cody
18-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Here in Florida I don't use any transportation besides my car so this doesn't happen often!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!