PDA

View Full Version : 8 Habbo Stereotypes

neonebis
22-03-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm back with another list of 8!! (I used to think good things come in threes!)

So head on over to my latest article and discuss here...

http://habbox.com/all-articles/habbo/8-habbo-stereotypes-and-where-to-find-them

Any other stereotypes you can think of? Which stereotype do you conform to if any? Let me know! :)

Absently
22-03-2016, 03:46 PM
i think i definitely have to be all of them really, except a collector!! definitely not me. some times i just enjoy to afk my life away, lurk about the place, shout when the room is too busy, gotta love a bit of habbo games too!! i used to have an obsession with getting achievements, but have pretty much given up, but i think mine is cute anyway with 13295!! naturally, just became an old timer too but definitely dont consider myself special haha

neonebis
22-03-2016, 04:14 PM
i think i definitely have to be all of them really, except a collector!! definitely not me. some times i just enjoy to a**** my life away, lurk about the place, shout when the room is too busy, gotta love a bit of habbo games too!! i used to have an obsession with getting achievements, but have pretty much given up, but i think mine is cute anyway with 13295!! naturally, just became an old timer too but definitely dont consider myself special haha

That's a great score! You must take me with you on a tour of Habbo one day, I want to be all of these stereotypes in one day!! It's a date? :)

Absently
22-03-2016, 04:17 PM
That's a great score! You must take me with you on a tour of Habbo one day, I want to be all of these stereotypes in one day!! It's a date? :)

we'll spend an hour being each of the 8 stereotypes and it'll be fab!!

neonebis
22-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Haha it sounds like a plan!! I'll hit up you up and we'll go out on the tear :D

JerseySafety
23-03-2016, 01:40 AM
The achievers, oh how I dont miss the days of boosting to get up achievement score and to get badges :P

neonebis
23-03-2016, 09:05 AM
The achievers, oh how I dont miss the days of boosting to get up achievement score and to get badges :P

Haha is it really bad I only became aware of boosters recently? How long have these things been around??? lol

JerseySafety
24-03-2016, 01:32 AM
Haha is it really bad I only became aware of boosters recently? How long have these things been around??? lol

I remember them from back in 10/11 probably around longer though.

.:TaylorSwift:
25-03-2016, 08:01 PM
You forgot the Badge Collector! We Are everywhere. We will be for sure taking hours upon hours in our day to get the latest badge and never stopping until it's in our inventory. I can nominate also Shockwave for being a lurker.

Expling
25-03-2016, 08:35 PM
deffo the lurker and afker :')!
can't beat an interesting event either!

myles
26-03-2016, 12:27 AM
this is rly good well done!

neonebis
26-03-2016, 03:28 PM
You forgot the Badge Collector! We Are everywhere. We will be for sure taking hours upon hours in our day to get the latest badge and never stopping until it's in our inventory. I can nominate also Shockwave for being a lurker.

Haha I had considered the badge collector, but I don't know enough about them! Haha!! That sounds like a great description though - nice to hear the list isn't conclusive!! BADGE COLLECTORS FTW!!

deffo the lurker and afker :')!
can't beat an interesting event either!

Welcome to my world! Let's hang out sometime!! hehe!!

this is rly good well done!

Thank you myles! ::)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!