PDA

View Full Version : [Dev] Scheduled Maintenance

xxMATTGxx
27-03-2016, 12:22 PM
We need to carry out scheduled maintenance on the server this evening at 9pm (BST / GMT+1) for preparation of moving the whole of Habbox to it's new permanent server solution.

As with any maintenance there will be times where you will not be able to use or access any of the Habbox websites. Updates will be posted on our dedicated status page which you can find at: http://status.habbox.com.

Also, I am a big girl's blouse.

xxMATTGxx
27-03-2016, 10:05 PM
The scheduled maintenance has now been completed. All sites are now back open - If you are still being redirected to our status page you need to cleat your browser cache.

Ps. I'm not a big girl's blouse.

Jin
27-03-2016, 11:11 PM
If you are still being redirected to our status page you need to cleat your browser cache.

but how would they know to do that if they are being redirected to the status page? DURRR

xxMATTGxx
27-03-2016, 11:40 PM
but how would they know to do that if they are being redirected to the status page? DURRR

YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU COME BACK AFTER MONTHS BEING AWAY AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT ME. Screw you.

Jin
28-03-2016, 10:45 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU COME BACK AFTER MONTHS BEING AWAY AND ALL YOU DO IS INSULT ME. Screw you.

You never call me anymore... :(

xxMATTGxx
28-03-2016, 10:54 AM
You never call me anymore... :(

You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
Call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
And I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!