PDA

View Full Version : Become 'Habbo Staff' for a month!

Samantha
01-04-2016, 08:32 AM
With some major staff changes coming our way shortly, we found that we could really do with some reenforcement in the team.

Be our Staff for the Month of May

We are looking for one mature, jack-of-all-trades Habbo, who knows the hotel inside out and really adds value to the team. You would be taking care of staff picks, assist with moderation and help us put together the upcoming summer campaign. You would be rubbing shoulders with WaltzMatilda, powertoo and may even be assigned your very own secret project.

A month's worth of Habbo Staff perks
sp_staffevent

Apart from getting an insight into the inner workings of Habbo, you will of course have access to all the staff perks for the month of May - the exclusive Habbo staff badge, unlimited credits and furni, access and rights to all areas of the hotel as well as our test (Sandbox) hotel and so much more.

Interested? Get started today!

Because we're expecting a good number of applications, the poll to express your interest and tell us why you would qualify for Staff for the Month of May is open TODAY ONLY and MUST CLOSE at midnight BST. Successful applicants will be contacted next week for the first round of interviews.

Head to the picnic room now to submit your application in the poll. SERIOUS applications only please.

Very best of luck!

-Habbo staff

Quick guys apply today!

This is so obviously their April Fools joke, but you might as well do the poll as there will probably be a badge!

Zak
01-04-2016, 08:34 AM
Lol I was about to say this must be their April fools joke. Generate and pick up furniture and IP ban galore :P

GoldenMerc
01-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Evolution and callow return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingJesus
01-04-2016, 11:22 AM
What's a reenforcement

Lucy
01-04-2016, 11:27 AM
I remember when this was actually a thing!

Mr-Trainor
01-04-2016, 01:02 PM
OMG my dream job *applies*

But yeah, will definitely be an April Fools badge for those who complete the poll!

Zak
01-04-2016, 02:36 PM
At least they have a sense of humour

Elegance
01-04-2016, 03:57 PM
wow i actually fell for this until i checked this thread :'( i'm so gullible hahaha

funny joke tho

A
02-04-2016, 12:56 AM
This would wreck the hotels economy so much if it was true haha! Good luck everyone, someone may get it wooo!

LOL

Cody
04-04-2016, 06:52 AM
Is it sad to say I filled everything out thoroughly and professionally? I forgot it was April 1st that day. It was a big face palm for me. LOL

.:TaylorSwift:
07-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Is it sad to say I filled everything out thoroughly and professionally?
So Did I :'( I actually filled it out like it was my last job in the world and made is very grammatically correct. All my work put into nothing. I really thought we would be working with a team of Ambassadors to set up at least one competition.

Cody
07-04-2016, 06:35 PM
So Did I :'( I actually filled it out like it was my last job in the world and made is very grammatically correct. All my work put into nothing. I really thought we would be working with a team of Ambassadors to set up at least one competition.
Well the team of Ambassadors is different because they could come up to you at any point and ask if you would to be one ! :P

RyRy
07-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Jesus christ I thought this was real... I remember the last time this happened though, thank god they've learnt from their mistakes I guess.

Expling
07-04-2016, 11:27 PM
i knew it was an april fools but did it anyway because it was nice to know you'd be getting a badge!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!