PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XV

dbgtz
01-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Figured I would link this since I imagine some people heard of it when it was FF versus XIII. Anyway, here is the most recent trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiI7SMQA59Q

Lucy
02-04-2016, 05:23 AM
Final Fantasy XIII left me with a massive feeling of disappointment after so much hype. The trailer for this doesn't look too bad but just doesn't excite me. FF VII Remake on the other hand...*drool*.

dbgtz
02-04-2016, 11:18 AM
Final Fantasy XIII left me with a massive feeling of disappointment after so much hype. The trailer for this doesn't look too bad but just doesn't excite me. FF VII Remake on the other hand...*drool*.

Have you played either of the FFXV demos?

Lucy
03-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Have you played either of the FFXV demos?

To be honest, no I have not.

dbgtz
03-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Fair enough. You won't be able to play Episode Duscae but the Platinum demo is worth a look if you have a PS4 (and I'm guessing Xbox One?).

Chris
03-04-2016, 03:46 PM
I've never actually played any Final Fantay games even though I've always liked the look of it. I suppose what puts me off is that there are so many games in the series that I wouldn't have a clue what was going on. :P

dbgtz
03-04-2016, 03:58 PM
I've never actually played any Final Fantay games even though I've always liked the look of it. I suppose what puts me off is that there are so many games in the series that I wouldn't have a clue what was going on. :P

The stories aren't linked unless it's got the same number. So FFXV has nothing to do with FFXIV but FFXIII is linked to FFXIII-2 if that makes sense.

Chris
03-04-2016, 04:14 PM
The stories aren't linked unless it's got the same number. So FFXV has nothing to do with FFXIV but FFXIII is linked to FFXIII-2 if that makes sense.

Oh I seeee, thats interesting then. I'll have to give the demo a go if its still available. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!