PDA

View Full Version : [TV] What TV shows did you get into late?

Samantha
02-04-2016, 10:08 PM
What shows did you get into late whether it be after they ended or in a middle of a season?

I would say I'm not completely into it, but I could probably watch them all - I didn't watch Friends until last year, and when I started watching How I Met Your Mother I was pretty late into that too!

What about you?

Chris
03-04-2016, 10:16 AM
The only one I can think of is True Blood. I watched it all a year after it ended, which was good in a way because I could watch it all in one go without waiting for a new season.

Red
03-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Loads, started downton when it was in its s3, tvd from about s4, mad men with one season to go, game of thrones s3, lost, prison break.

dbgtz
03-04-2016, 11:16 AM
Breaking Bad is probably the biggest show I got into late. I think I started watching just before part 2 of S5.

Joe
03-04-2016, 11:18 AM
The Walking Dead (as my flatmate loves it and forced me to watch it, now I'm into it) and Game of Thrones, which I wished I watched from the very start.

Cody
04-04-2016, 06:19 AM
American Horror Story and Wilfred

Empired
04-04-2016, 08:58 AM
thms; got me into The 100 just as season 3 was starting (I still haven't watched the latest ep but I've been told it's sad so pls no spoilers :'()

Errrrrrrrr I didn't start watching The Big Bang Theory til like season 3 or so because a lot of my friends were obsessed with it and so I tried to pretend to be hipster and go against the flow by hating it even though I'd never seen it. Then I got stuck on the worst holiday ever in the lake district for a week but my room had a TV so I got into TBBT big time.

I didn't start really enjoying How I Met Your Mother until just before the last series started!

I can't think of anything else tho

Lucy
04-04-2016, 01:13 PM
I started watching How I Met Your Mother on the last season, fair to say I started downloading the earlier seasons before continuing :)

thms
04-04-2016, 07:24 PM
ermmm a few, game of thrones when it was on s3, the vampire diaries on s3, suits recently, downton on s3 but never caught up so i did when it was completely finished. probably more but icr

JasonLeeKelk
04-04-2016, 11:26 PM
DIY SOS

Samantha
04-04-2016, 11:58 PM
I forgot about Waterloo Road! I didn't start watching that until something like the 5th series then carried on watching it. After it ended I started watching the first ones, but I still haven't completely watched it all yet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!