PDA

View Full Version : Takeaway or home cooked meals?

A
03-04-2016, 01:03 AM
What do you prefer to eat? Of course, do you prefer getting takeaway in, any of your choice obviously or do you prefer home cooked meals?

Personally, home cooked meals and if I had to pick one, roast chicken dinner, mmmm!

Conor
03-04-2016, 01:05 AM
For the takeaway to come and cook me a takeaway in my own home, that way, its home made :D

Joe
03-04-2016, 01:14 AM
I love both to be honest. Being at university, a takeaway is always lovely because it means I actually don't have to cook for myself, even though I know I shouldn't be paying the kind of money I do for it. Home cooked meals are amazing when I come home to my parents for a while because my mums cooking is amazing.

David
03-04-2016, 01:23 AM
i could eat chinese takeaway for life

Cody
03-04-2016, 05:27 AM
I like chinese takeout as well but I do prefer making and cooking my own meals at home!

Matt
03-04-2016, 09:19 AM
takeaway because it tastes good and is easy.

Chris
03-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Home cooked meals, but I do enjoy a takeaway too. Just wouldn't want to live off them. :P

Gina
03-04-2016, 10:19 AM
really not a fan of takeaways they make me feel greasy so def home cooked meals
when my mum orders them I normally go out to my friends house and he'll cook me pasta lmao

Cerys
03-04-2016, 11:47 AM
It depends, if I haven't had takeaway in a while then that, but that's rare cos my mum never cooks for me so if she's offering to cook then I'll take that anyday

dbgtz
03-04-2016, 12:06 PM
Anyone saying takeaway is mad. Home cooked destroys takeaways by far so long as whoever is cooking has basic competency in the kitchen.

Nick
03-04-2016, 12:22 PM
i could eat chinese takeaway for life

asian confirmed

dno probably home cooked

Samantha
03-04-2016, 12:32 PM
It depends what the home cooked meal is, I didn't really like the whole, vegetables, meat etc. meals until a couple of years ago, so I'd probably choose them over a takeaway. I could eat takeaways a lot though, but I also sort of like having stuff like chips and that at home which I could just order from a takeaway if I wanted.

David
03-04-2016, 12:50 PM
asian confirmed

dno probably home cooked

rice wiggum

RuthOnToast
03-04-2016, 12:52 PM
never really have takeaways so has to be home cooked like a nice cottagepie or a roast dinner

scottish
03-04-2016, 01:55 PM
takeaway always

Empired
03-04-2016, 06:23 PM
Home cooked because I can have anything I want for an easy quarter of the price and quarter of the calories?? Plus with most stuff I can be sat down eating before a takeaway could ever arrive.

I don't understand how so many people are saying takeaways; do you have unlimited money? I couldn't afford them that often unless you're all counting fast food places as takeaways.

scottish
03-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Home cooked because I can have anything I want for an easy quarter of the price and quarter of the calories?? Plus with most stuff I can be sat down eating before a takeaway could ever arrive.

I don't understand how so many people are saying takeaways; do you have unlimited money? I couldn't afford them that often unless you're all counting fast food places as takeaways.

you can always collect it if waiting is an issue

i'd imagine anyone who works full time has enough disposable income to get a takeaways multiple times a week

Empired
03-04-2016, 08:36 PM
you can always collect it if waiting is an issue

i'd imagine anyone who works full time has enough disposable income to get a takeaways multiple times a week
But I mean I could cook a delicious stir fry in the time it would take me to drive to our nearest chinese takeaway, and obviously a lot of people will live much closer but my point is cooking really isn't as much effort/time consuming as those who can't cook claim.

And yeah you can afford them, but why waste money on something you really could spend a quarter of the price on at home?
Especially as at home you can cook exactly how much you want with exactly what you want and home cooking will have less salt, sugar and fewer calories than takeaways.

Obviously takeaways are nice every once in a while and it's nice to treat yourself but a takeaway every night seems like such a waste of money and it's fantastically unhealthy??

_HeyyItsHannah_
04-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Home cooked meals for sure! Takeaway is just blehh makes me feel gross

OldLoveSong
04-04-2016, 04:24 AM
takeaway, freakin love thai fooooood mmm so good

Zak
04-04-2016, 08:47 AM
I like both, depends how I feel on the day. I do eat a lot of takeaway though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!