PDA

View Full Version : What? - Ends 10th April

James
03-04-2016, 10:12 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/black_style/what

We have all been there, when someone says something to you and you hear something completely different, random and completely out of the blue. For example, I bought my mum a bouquet of tulips a few days ago and said "make sure you look after them!". She was determined that I said "make sure you burn after them". Like, um?

For this competition, I would like you to tell me a situation in which someone said something to you, but you heard something totally different; or vice versa. The funniest shall win!

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets and 15 Rep

James
04-04-2016, 11:12 PM
New Competition out guys! Get entering! :D

Woutou
05-04-2016, 01:09 AM
My mom told me to go outside, and I responded saying "you wanna go out with me?"

FlyingJesus
06-04-2016, 04:08 PM
One time a girl was telling me that she'll love me forever but for some reason the words I heard were "stop following me or I'll call the police you freak". Weird right

Samantha
10-04-2016, 04:38 PM
My mum is the worst for this, you'll say something to her and then she will whisper repeat it to herself then be like "what do you mean x and y" when you said something completely different.

Most of the time it's something like "Could you pass me my mouse (for my laptop)?" next thing you know she's brought in the charger thinking I said "Could you pass me my charger?"

cheesycrisp1
11-04-2016, 02:19 PM
once my fiance said do u want to go out for a meal
and i thought he said do u want to go out for a thrill!
I was like what!!!!

!:random!:!
11-04-2016, 09:29 PM
ok mine was last week at ncs sharing a room with 3 other friends. one said "Why is there food on the door" and we all heard "why is there pubes on the door" xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!