PDA

View Full Version : Mc Donald's or KFC???

kinaper
04-04-2016, 01:01 AM
So, The big question...

Mc Donald's or KFC?

Which is your favourite and why?

For me it would have to be KFC as i've had a long history of going there and enjoy their tasty and well prepared chicken, KRUSHEMS are my absolute fave, oreo to be exact. I will visit Mc Donald's now and again but nothing beats the old Colonel.

Cody
04-04-2016, 01:09 AM
I'm not a big KFC person, but Popeye's ayyyy that's the best fried chicken in my opinion!

Red
04-04-2016, 01:11 AM
McDonald's because most of the kfc's here are so dirty, and the last time we went there they said they had no boneless chicken left so no burgers, wraps or anything lmao. Also they changed their fries and they aren't as good.

kinaper
04-04-2016, 01:12 AM
I'm not a big KFC person, but Popeye's ayyyy that's the best fried chicken in my opinion!

Been to America thrice, Oakland to be exact, and i'f im honest i loved Popeye's, couldn't stop!

- - - Updated - - -

McDonald's because most of the kfc's here are so dirty, and the last time we went there they said they had no boneless chicken left so no burgers, wraps or anything lmao. Also they changed their fries and they aren't as good.

Fair opinion, also depends on where you live i guess which gives you that opinion, I'm from Leeds and personally i've never been doubtful of KFC

Cody
04-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Been to America thrice, Oakland to be exact, and i'f im honest i loved Popeye's, couldn't stop!

- - - Updated - - -

Fair opinion, also depends on where you live i guess which gives you that opinion, I'm from Leeds and personally i've never been doubtful of KFC

YES, It's absolutely amazing but extremely unhealthy x) But OH WELL. And I agree with Red; Most KFC in America are quite dirty as well.

Red
04-04-2016, 01:17 AM

- - - Updated - - -

just yday someone posted rats in one store and a few weeks earlier someone posted a picture of this vile chicken, I don't even know what it was.

kinaper
04-04-2016, 01:18 AM
just yday someone posted rats in one store and a few weeks earlier someone posted a picture of this vile chicken, I don't even know what it was.

Don't take my KFC love away :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Woutou
04-04-2016, 03:40 AM
I don't really eat much from ether but mcdonalds

OldLoveSong
04-04-2016, 04:11 AM
i crave burgers n fries more than chicken so prob mcdonalds, but kfc is still good

FlyingJesus
04-04-2016, 02:44 PM
McDonalds forever, in KFC even the air is greasy when you go in and you can never be sure that you won't get a whole bunch of veins and stuff in it

Zak
04-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Depends on what I fancy at the time

Ms.Aquamarine
04-04-2016, 05:07 PM
McDonalds. I got put off of KFC after seeing an old man at the laundromat eat it, puke it out, and then eat it again (this was a couple of years ago). :(

dbgtz
05-04-2016, 02:21 PM
If I had to choose, McDonalds but they're both greasy shits at the end of the day.

SackRace
05-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Family have always had a bad experience with KFC before so I've never had anything before and have stayed away from it. McDonalds on the other hand :D As theres not one close to me I think I enjoy it because it is a treat. Still fab tho

Chris
05-04-2016, 04:33 PM
I rarely eat in either, but I would say McDonalds purely because I've been there more. :P

JasonLeeKelk
06-04-2016, 12:06 AM
McDonald's All The Way as i was put of KFC By a tutor when i was at college claiming that wear her family they a fried a rat in the deep fat fryer

RuthOnToast
06-04-2016, 02:55 PM
Rarely ever go to kfc (mainly cos i go with my mother who doesn't like burgers) but kfc chicken is really good although we did once see someone who had a dead fly in the gravy.... but then i like mcflurries so i normally have kfc then go over to McDonalds for some ice cream

Matt
16-04-2016, 05:26 AM
Mcdonalds for sure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!