PDA

View Full Version : YOU CRAZY CARROT - Ends 12th April

Expling
04-04-2016, 10:38 PM
http://habbox.com/text/coffee/YOU+CRAZY%20CARROT

Every now and then I get added into random Facebook, Kik and Skype chats which suddenly change into extremely awkward names. The other day, Elegance added me to with her IRL friends which was called Crazy Carrots... I had to leave shortly after because obviously, I'm not a crazy carrot! (lol XDDD)

For this competition, I want you to tell me some (or one) of the weirdest chat group names you've ever come across.

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets & 15 Rep

Elegance
07-04-2016, 02:41 AM
That story is 100% fake... but still, new competition! Get entering x

Samantha
10-04-2016, 04:34 PM
On WhatsApp my boyfriend has loads of weird group names. One of the weirdest was 'Spaghetti Squad' and it wasn't about spaghetti at all! The term 'spaghetti' (to them at least) means when you fail at something whilst being under pressure. So if you're playing a game, and you have the perfect opportunity to win and then don't perform well then you went 'full spaghetti' in the situation, thus, Spaghetti Squad.

Sho
10-04-2016, 08:45 PM
me and my bf and some of his friends were added into a huge skype chat by some randomer with the title "ROFLcopter" so we were like wtf and since that day we've kept our personal group chat's name as "LMAOnnaise" lmao

cheesycrisp1
11-04-2016, 02:21 PM
THE WIREDEST IS lmaoturnip :/

!:random!:!
11-04-2016, 09:27 PM
"We love sucking sausages"

FlyingJesus
11-04-2016, 09:43 PM
My lot have a group that's been going for years (ever since my friend's stag do) that always has a name referencing moles because there was one guy who was meant to go but never showed up and was therefore a mole. It's been through loads of changes but it's always stuff like Molo Touré, 2 in Each Mole, Moles on Fleek, Merry Molemas, Any Mole's a Goal, etc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!