PDA

View Full Version : Talent Track 'TBD' Removed

Seth.23
09-04-2016, 09:42 PM
I have noticed Habbo, for the first time in years has removed the 'TBD' section of the talent track, but has not replaced the 'TBD' with anything as of today. Me personally, I believe this is a sign that something new and innovative is finally coming soon for users who have completed the entire talent track. What are all of your thoughts and speculations of this?

Absently
09-04-2016, 10:53 PM
i think they just remembered that they were supposed to add something and cant be arsed haha

Plebings
10-04-2016, 10:18 AM
yeah, probably it's for the best to stop giving people hope. would like to know what they had in mind, guessing it was probably the ambassadors program but they felt it would be much more effective to just manually pick people than just have it endlessly open to anyone.

Frisky
11-04-2016, 09:15 AM
i think they just remembered that they were supposed to add something and cant be arsed haha

preach

GoldenMerc
11-04-2016, 10:45 AM
so pointless doing all that, another let down by Habbo

A
11-04-2016, 01:05 PM
That's a shame to be honest, adding something to remove it. Pointless tasks yet again?

.:TaylorSwift:
16-04-2016, 02:12 AM
I see it as they are not really going to do anything new to the program, but will still have it still functioning for the time being.

Matt
16-04-2016, 04:54 AM
That was so popular when it first came out, it's a shame. They should've kept it going and updated it sooner to keep it fun.

Empired
16-04-2016, 08:41 AM
I used to worship the talent track when it first came out. Like, I'd be sat in the Help Desk and turn my helper thing on so I could help loads of people and get my times up for both and I was so into it. Then I just lost interest :( I assume a lot of people would have enjoyed being able to keep working up the ladder though.

Attached
17-04-2016, 08:47 AM
I first reached the "TBD" level in August 2012. Its been so long I literally lost all interest and forgot about it. Would it not have been better just to bill it as the final level, rather than "TBD"? If they do add additional levels, fair enough, but when they inevitably stop it they wouldn't come under any scrutiny?

Laurensh1
22-04-2016, 12:13 PM
I'm not sure how they could expand if they would like to but without giving away powers, as most users have already completed it I think. It's obvious the talent track thing is dead.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!