PDA

View Full Version : Dreamland - Ends 25th April

auffant1
11-04-2016, 02:42 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Bling/1/Dreamland

Everyone around the world is very different, yet we all have one thing in common: at the end of the day, we all lay in our beds and go to sleep. We then enter a magical land that I like to call 'Dreamland.' A place filled with an overload of unused imagination that produces a vast amount of dreams for our unconscious mind to enjoy.

So for the competition, I'd like you to tell me about the craziest dream you have ever had. The most intriguing and interesting dream will win!

Prize: 5 Credits and 15 Rep

4elijahu4
20-04-2016, 08:12 PM
I can't tell you about the craziest dream because I don't remember what it was but this was pretty crazy:

I dreamed about sitting on a roller coaster with almost no seatbelt. It was one of those roller coasters with just one side of the track.
The ride started and off we went dipping into huge amounts of plastic colorful toys. We even went through a huge pile of gameboys.
It just kept on going up and down and never stopped... Until it turned off my bead... and i hit the floor screaming!

Expling
20-04-2016, 08:50 PM
used to dream that there were these men who used to bully me down the side of my bed

every time i dropped anything id be too scared to put my hand down the side to get it because i thought theyd hurt me
it was so weird
weirdest was like
i used to think they were down the side of my bed but when i "seen" them as such they were outside my window??

had them for absolutely ages, had them once or twice a week for a few years actually
until my mum bought me this pillow which had a teddy on it and somehow it stopped me getting them!

all in ur imagination ;)
i can now proudly say i am no longer afraid of getting something down the side of my bed

FlyingJesus
20-04-2016, 09:01 PM
at the end of the day, we all lay in our beds and go to sleep

I don't

Errm one of the weirdest was when I was a kid maybe like 4 or 5 I had a dream that I went downstairs and this guy who I didn't like but was often forced to play with was in my sitting room and he started laughing and pulled back the curtains and there were hundreds of black chickens all along the windowsill and it was terrifying for some reason

x-s-x
22-04-2016, 06:54 PM
I had a dream once that me and 3 cousins were running around a glass table and scream was chasing us with a knife but we were laughing like it was fun. We were only young kids in the dream :L

Lucy
23-04-2016, 01:44 PM
I was involved in a grand theft from a TV store, we were on the run and decided to drive to a near train station, unfortunately upon arrival we noticed there was no trains running. Shortly afterwards we were loading our "loot" onto the back of a train, as I the entered the driving cab of the train I noticed none other than Chewbaca appeared to be the driver. Fair to say he did not know how to drive the train so as he hit full acceleration and obviously in this dream there was no such thing as wheel slip as we sped off and Chewbaca was thrown off his seat into the back of the drivers cab and yelled out in his stereotypical way, he then managed to reach the break and applied full brake which resulted in him flying face first into the window resulting in your comedic face splat followed by another Chewbaca cry. I then woke up laughing after a few runs of this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!