PDA

View Full Version : Calm Down Dear - Ends 21st April

Martin
14-04-2016, 11:05 PM
https://habbox.com/text/71/Calm+Down%20Dear

I have a presentation to do next week at Uni, and, as usual, half of my class are freaking out and panicking! Some people are natural presenters, whilst some people find it really difficult to stand up in front of a group of people and talk about a given subject at length. One of my old teachers used to tell us to imagine the audience naked as a way of settling the nerves.

In this competition, I would like you to come up with some helpful advice for someone who is nervous about making a presentation. This can be things to do before or during the presentation so that they feel at ease. The most helpful suggestion will win.

Prize: 2 Weeks VIP, 2 Raffle Tickets and 15 Rep

Articles
15-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Competition out now! Get those entries in! :D

Matt
16-04-2016, 05:36 AM
take rescue remedy :)

Sho
16-04-2016, 04:21 PM
my mam once gave me a pill and told me to swallow it with water saying it'll help me with my nerves. so i took it and did the presentation like no probs and got home like hey that pill is rly good what was it, and she was like "oh it was just a tictac" LMAO tricked me into thinking i'd taken something to calm me down :(

Expling
20-04-2016, 08:53 PM
ok so at my school there's this lovely cover supervisor who's super kind and chilled

this woman came to take me out of the lesson for a meeting
and i was so nervous but when i got back i told the supervisor and she was like
NO U SHOULDVE TOLD ME
I WOLDVE TOLD U TO PICTURE THEM NAKED

so funny now i think back, sometime last year i think
but yes, advice: picture them naked :):)

and also picture them as ur friends, makes you less nervous i think

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!