PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft 1.9 and future updates?

M4ttTf
16-04-2016, 03:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vdwCDiH.jpg

Hey! So I'm sure there's a lot of you who play Minecraft, myself being one of them.
As you know, a few months ago the new Combat update for Minecraft came out, called 1.9. I'd like to get your opinions on things!
Personally, the new cool down system on swords and tools, the sweep attacks etc. I dislike them. It took me weeks to get used to, and I swear I must have died about 10 times within 2 weeks of the update coming out because I couldn't get used to the new sword mechanics quickly enough. :D
Also is it just me or does the new Skeleton animation creep you out? I'm so used to them having their bows in their hands at all times, it looks so creepy when they're down by their side. What about the Spectral arrows? Not really used them much, they seem good to use in OP PvP though! Igloo's, Creep me out even more. They're so creepy. What about the new End cities? They scare me. The new Dragons Breath and the way that it attacks you, its so much more difficult! I love the Elytra's though, they're difficult to get used to at first, and difficult to learn how to use them. Moving on to 1.10.

http://i.imgur.com/zWwUwfp.jpg?1

Currently there's a lot of speculation about the next update. Some think it will go into 2.0 and others think it will be 1.10. There's also a lot of prediction about what is going to be added. A few mob changes were identified, 2 new mobs, and a small change to a current one. The first new mob would be the Cub. These little cute, fury creatures will be entirely peaceful when approached. However, its parents, the Polar Bears, will be neutral. Polar Bears will be peaceful unless there are cubs around it. Whenever you approach or attack a cub, the polar bear will become hostile. There was also evidence that the Endermen would now be able to spawn in the Nether, as well as the Overworld and the End.

So! Comment below with your views on the new 1.9 mechanics and your predictions for 1.10/2.0!
Let me know what your favourite enchantment is in Minecraft. Personally, mine is the new Frost Walker enchantment!
Thanks for reading! <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!