PDA

View Full Version : Daily Routines

Absently
19-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Do you have any routines during your day that you stick by? Stuff like morning/evening/night routine? Certain foods that you always eat at your breakfast, lunch, dinner? Things you need to do before bed? Things you complete before leaving the house, looking in the mirror. Wiggling the gear stick 500 times to make sure it's not in gear :P etc. Just things that you preform quite regularly without even thinking too much about it.

Mowgli
19-04-2016, 01:21 PM
There's this really crazy routine that I stand by every single day.

Firstly I wake up in the morning. I know, crazy right? Then I don't eat breakfast or lunch, because that's just weird, but later on in the evening/late afternoon I have dinner. But wait - there's more. When I'm finished with my food, I'll do what normal people do, watch TV and stuff. But then most shocking of all, when I'm feeling tired I go to sleep. EVERY. DAY.

I know thrilling stuff. But as for odd routines? Nah. Don't have any of them that I can think of. I eat Pasta Bake quite a lot, because it's easy and I cba. But that's not a really a routine... That's just laziness.

FlyingJesus
19-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Nope can't really have any routines as I don't know if I'll be getting up from one day to the next so can't really plan a lot

Bikini
16-06-2016, 05:49 AM
I have always had a simple yet consistent routine in the morning, and it takes me all of 10 minutes to do but I have done it so many times that I pretty much do it out of second nature and if I don't do it, then I feel off for the rest of the day, does anyone else get like this?
What is your daily routine? How do you feel if you have to change up routine?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thread merged by Chris (Forum Moderator): As a similar thread is already discussing this.

Brad
16-06-2016, 11:32 AM
^^^^^^^^^^
This is what happens when I go out of my daily routine, I end up making accounts on Tapatalk that I think are mine.
Now everyone has seen the consequence of what happens to me when I am out of routine. Haha.

dbgtz
16-06-2016, 12:28 PM
I have a bit of a routine at the moment for the first few hours of the day. I wake up, eat, shower/brush teeth and then walk the dog. After that I just do whatever I can be bothered.

scottish
16-06-2016, 12:32 PM
https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=835262

ot: yes I wake up, go to work, come back, go to sleep

Cerys
16-06-2016, 12:46 PM
Yeh I do but it's more of a weekly routine, so every weekday starts off as wake up, sit around in bed, go get some dinner, get back into bed and go on laptop til it's time to sleep
But then on Tuesday nights I go see Andrew, Wednesday night he comes and sees me, Thursday night we go to the gym and then Friday nights he comes over here til Sunday evening

So really the only day I get to myself to properly do my routine is Monday rip

buttons
16-06-2016, 02:48 PM
wake up, take tablets, go on internet, make a packed lunch if going work otherwise wait an hour for breakfast. shower.

Sho
16-06-2016, 06:23 PM
wake up, tablets, morning shift, video games, lunch shift, video games, tea shift, video games, night shift, video games, shower, sleep

except for the rare days i finish work at lunch time, then i'll get out of the house for a bit

idc if my routine changes or anything. the only thing that does have an effect on me is if i forget to take my tablets before lunch time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!