PDA

View Full Version : Sizzling Soda - Ends 30th April

auffant1
19-04-2016, 11:10 PM
https://habbox.com/text/Battleball/sizzling+soda

The other day I tried this crazy soda flavor called Ripe Raspberry and Chocolate! I have to say it really wasn't all that bad, the raspberry and chocolate combined brought a new and interesting flavor to my taste buds. It seems that throughout the world there are some pretty creative and different soda flavors.

So for this competition, I'd like you tell me the most interesting flavor of soda you have ever had! The craziest flavor shall win!

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets & 15 Rep

Elegance
26-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Bump!

FlyingJesus
27-04-2016, 07:30 AM
The most ridiculous (and disgusting) drink I've ever had was in 2009 at my best friend's student house which he'd just moved into. Trying to enjoy the new freedom as much as possible he and one of the housemates decided to buy some peyote cactus which supposedly contains the same psychoactive chemical as most types of "magic" mushroom. The process to extract it however (as per a random page on the net claiming to be in the know) was one of intricate peeling, chopping, grinding, straining, and long periods of infusion with the stinky messy pulp that was left through this ridiculously time consuming process. We all thought it was hilarious and had a job each doing one part of the process continuously to make it hopefully go as quickly as possible, and pretended we were doing some sort of meth house concoction even though peyote is 100% legal in the UK. ANYHOO many hours later we were left with a dismal amount of greenish-brown "tea" with lumps of stringy cactus in it which tasted like bile. If you've ever thrown up so much that you're just throwing up stomach acid, you'll know the flavour. In an attempt to make it more palatable we added soda water, but it was then like drinking a mug of lukewarm fizzy vomit, so we decided to chug it as quickly as possible to shorten the vile experience. A couple of hours after the grand testing of it we concluded that no, there was no effect whatsoever, and we might as well just get drunk and play Mario instead. Shit result considering we'd set out to have an enlightening group experience with hallucinogenic drugs, but still a hilarious night that makes for a half decent anecdote about the desperation of youth :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!