PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite 'own made' food?

scottish
28-04-2016, 10:41 PM
What food do you love that you can make yourself (i.e. not a takeaway/ready meal etc).

I always see recipes for stuff that looks good then you read what's in it and I change my mind, give me some good stuff (add pics if you can find them too)

Elegance
29-04-2016, 08:32 AM
i always make the most basic salads ever but they're so nice, you can throw stuff in like avocados, sweet potatoes, quinoa, lentils, seeds etc to change it up a bit from the ordinary too

also the other day i made toast, spread red pepper hummous on it and places thinly sliced cucumbers ontop and it was rly nice and easy to make

-:Undertaker:-
29-04-2016, 10:58 PM
not sure really errrrrrr roast dinner?

or scouse thats a good 'i made it' stew

Alkaz
30-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Chilli Con Carne, its my best meal!

Matt
07-05-2016, 01:58 AM
Mexican food is always so good, I love making it.

Empired
07-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Apparently I make a good stir fry. I make a lot of things tho so really I just like cooking.

For baking I do some condensed milk cookies and some peanut butter cookies which are probs my most popular+*+

Chris
07-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Hands down, roast dinner.

RuthOnToast
07-05-2016, 10:29 AM
Cottage pie its so easy to make and taste good

cheesycrisp1
07-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Tuna pasta bake! I love making it and it yummy!

Red
07-05-2016, 03:05 PM
I mostly make chicken things. I quite like the schwartz mixes to make something easy.
various pasta bakes
hunters chicken
homemade nandos
parmesan coated chicken with pomegrante/spring onions/orange juice as the sauce
chicken with basil and mozarella

Empired
07-05-2016, 04:34 PM
I mostly make chicken things. I quite like the schwartz mixes to make something easy.
various pasta bakes
hunters chicken
homemade nandos
parmesan coated chicken with pomegrante/spring onions/orange juice as the sauce
chicken with basil and mozarella
what's homemade nandos?? sounds like it could be very popular in my house (with me) seeing as mum refuses to eat there ever :@

Cerys
07-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Well I can't cook for shit, like honestly I'm useless hehe :)

But over the past week or so I've been learning new stuff and I've learnt to do a really tasty pasta bake mm, it's nothing special as it's just pour the sauce on it etc lmao, but I vets m gonna try adding in some chicken next time yum

Red
07-05-2016, 05:51 PM
what's homemade nandos?? sounds like it could be very popular in my house (with me) seeing as mum refuses to eat there ever :@
I just marinade my chicken with either their marinade sauce or the rubs then pour a bit of the marinade into my cooked rice too.

.:TaylorSwift:
14-05-2016, 03:40 AM
Well since I can't really cook.
Almond Butter and Jam on Organic Bread.

Sixtiess
23-05-2016, 08:25 PM
I love my homemade potato wedges.
Taken years to get the perfect marinade ratios and crispiness but now there perfect! 😋

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!