PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest waste of money

scottish
28-04-2016, 10:42 PM
What's the dumbest thing you've spent money on?

Whether it's designer stuff you never use, cigarettes!!! or anything else.

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Health, Life and Relationships", as it is better suited here.

Chris
28-04-2016, 11:02 PM
The only thing that pops into my head immediately is my sony smartwatch. I don't use it anywhere near as much as I thought I would and at the moment I don't have much use for it.

buttons
28-04-2016, 11:04 PM
that one time i accidentally bought 4 dairylea Dunkers for £3 when i could have got 6 for £1

dbgtz
28-04-2016, 11:53 PM
My most recent "waste" of money has to be buying a cassette tape. I mean, I can't use it but I still quite like it so maybe it's not that much of a waste.
My worst is probably all the games I have bought and only played once. Especially bad when it's full price purchases.

-:Undertaker:-
29-04-2016, 01:08 AM
ummmmm not sure really i dont waste money really like i don't go buy new phones etc just cos i need latest gadget which i thinks a waste. but then again people would say spending fifty quid on a night out is a waste but i dont see it like that cos i'm having fun and memories with mates sooooo yeah

probably some clothes i've bought in past but never wore so like £40 jackets or blazers. that sorta thing

Gina
29-04-2016, 09:10 AM
i bought a bikini online and it was like £25 top and £15 bottoms
and i didnt know wat size top i'd be so i bought 2 diff sizes and i was too lazy to return the one I didn't like so it breeched the 30 day return policy n i threw it away lmao
i mean i couldve just gone into the shop and saved £3 delivery and £25 on the top but whatev

Elegance
29-04-2016, 09:11 AM
i used to go to loads of concerts n i'd buy merch at every single one and then never wear it

Cerys
29-04-2016, 09:13 AM
That time I spent money on tickets cos Rosie was coming too but she got 'ill' the day before then told me she never even bought her ticket :) :) :) ;)

Realistically idk, probably the TV in my room cos I hardly ever use it

Gina
29-04-2016, 09:15 AM
That time I spent money on tickets cos Rosie was coming too but she got 'ill' the day before then told me she never even bought her ticket :) :) :) ;)

Realistically idk, probably the TV in my room cos I hardly ever use it
omg yeh i bought 2 tickets to brighton for me n boyf to go down cosi needed pics for my art
AND HE GOT ILL THE DAY BEFORE so i went by myself :(:(:( ticket went to waste
it was like £20 as well lol £10 each way

lawrawrrr
29-04-2016, 09:51 AM
I try not to waste money really... I guess it's mostly clothes that SHRINK IN THE WASH or I don't wear often but I try not to spend too much on clothes anyway.

My camera and laptop were both quite expensive and I don't use them TONS but I want to and they will last too so not really a waste per se??

Although my old laptop was deffo a waste, and I didn't even take care of it so yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt
07-05-2016, 02:02 AM
I buy so many clothes I never wear because I don't like them as soon as I get them home ;l

Empired
07-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Same as Matt, I have LOADS of clothes that I think look cute in the shop and then I get home and think ugh this is the ugliest jumper ever.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!