PDA

View Full Version : Apple or Android?

Empired
28-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Always seems like a really touchy subject on the internet and I don't really know why but:

Are you an Apple person or an Android person? Why? What do you think of whichever one you didn't choose?

Samantha
28-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Android! I just prefer them not sure why.

I have had iPods, I won them both and never really used them, gave my latest to my sister and still have an Android phone and did have an Android tablet (rip). Although, I would like a Macbook or something in the future, I just can't afford one.

scottish
28-04-2016, 11:21 PM
Surely it's iOS or Android, what about Windows phone?! or BlackBerry.

Chris
28-04-2016, 11:22 PM
It's a touchy subject because people get pissy when other people have an opinion they don't like. Really it just comes down to personal preference. If you want a phone to just work and have every app you could think of then go for an iPhone. If you want a bit more control over your phone and the option to customise whatever you like then go for an Android phone. Personally I like both for different reasons, but I currently have an Android phone.

P.s. You should have added a poll

Nick
28-04-2016, 11:42 PM
I had it chosen for me I got a samsung galaxy s2 for christmas so i've never looked back and just kept upgrading from s3, s4, s6 etc so ive never really wanted or had an iphone, even though I have a macbook lmao.

Elegance
29-04-2016, 03:15 PM
apple 4ever

i've always had problems with every android device i've had so i just prefer apple as a whole

Shockwave.2CC
29-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Apple person tbh

scottish
29-04-2016, 04:38 PM
apple 4ever

i've always had problems with every android device i've had so i just prefer apple as a whole

you're doing it wrong

j0rd
29-04-2016, 05:00 PM
apple fanboi ere

GoldenMerc
29-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Got an iPhone 6, had android for many years since. Going to buy an Android phone again soon

Katy
29-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Never had an android so can't comment on them.

But have an iPhone and probably will forever idk. I do think they're overpriced and the 5, 6 ect chargers are shit but ye:)

Red
29-04-2016, 08:52 PM
always used apple devices since 3g. They were always just so easy to use for me and I love the 6s camera. Trying to use other people's androids just annoys me.

RuthOnToast
29-04-2016, 09:14 PM
used both android and apple but i like android more and now dont have any apple products (after i stood on my ipad and they coudnt fix it so i got a android tablet instead) always had an android phone and think im just more used to it

Lucy
30-04-2016, 03:21 PM
I have been a fan of iOS and Apple since the iPhone 3GS arrived in Australia.

.:TaylorSwift:
01-05-2016, 03:22 AM
I would say I like the feel of the iPhone. As I have 2 different android Galaxy 5 and a little cheap LG. The thing I hate about android is there is no industry standard, meaning some apps will work with one phone but not the other. As far as graphics and those specs those higher end phones on android are the choice to go. I feel like some updates from certain brands take longer for a important update like my LG and here is what I found out: Andriod Has A Update> LG Starts producing their version of Update (or any company) > must go through the big name carrier first> the sister company finally gets the update after months of waiting> after so many weeks later after sister company announces they get the update. (It's a lot of waiting for an update) while at Apple it's more straightforward where they just have the update released to all Apple users to have once it is release (hours to days)

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!