PDA

View Full Version : Weird Habbo rumours??

lawrawrrr
29-04-2016, 09:00 AM
What's the weirdest habbo rumours you've heard over your time?
FlyingJesus; just told me someone asked if we were merging with thishabbo and after the habboscandal thing (where I apparently did dirty things for admin in trade forum) there seems to be a lot flying around!

Have you ever been the target? Heard any strange rumours in general?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frisky
29-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Isn't this a thread for Habbo in General as it's not a rumor about Habbo and you're asking about rumors that've happened previously from people's experiences?

Edited by Chris (Forum Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the moderators.

David
29-04-2016, 07:55 PM
heard it was habbcrazy, personally

Edited by Chris (Forum Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the moderators.

thought we got rid of that shit rule

Naythan
29-04-2016, 08:27 PM

Perhaps you should moderate correctly then?
On another note, hasn't Habbo always been filled with massive rumours? I remember when everyone was panicking about 'GERMAN HACKERZ' coming to close down our hotel and steal our thrones. It was so funny looking back on it, I remember locking a throne in my room with a password.

FlyingJesus
29-04-2016, 10:03 PM
The German hackers one was amazing I have never actually come across anyone who genuinely believed it but everyone made a fuss and pretended it was real as a widespread exercise in trolling :P thing is we all knew it wasn't real but no-one wanted to say so because it would have meant you weren't in on the joke lmao, mob mentality at its finest

.:TaylorSwift:
29-04-2016, 10:26 PM
The Habbo Guardians will have a new promotion *not ambassador*, All hotels will merge together as one, I was Pregnant? , Hotels will change the coin sstem

4elijahu4
01-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Room Owner: Leave a furni in my room and it will multiply by tomorrow...

Visitor: But I can't Drop it! I want to do it!

Room Owner: Just trade it to me. I'll do it for you...

Ring a bell anyone??? :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!