PDA

View Full Version : [Selling] Selling OSRS for habbo

habbotho70
05-05-2016, 06:37 PM
hi,
im selling osrs gold for habbo coins.
have about 7 million left atm. would like to do 1 mill per 50c.

i do not go first, so please dont bother contacting me or askign me too.
we can go as low as you want during trades (even as low as 1c per if thats what makes u comfortable).

msg me on habbo :habbotho70 or pm or post below.
thanks

marine
06-05-2016, 02:24 AM
If you're willing to trade your 07 gp to rs3 I'll buy it. but I'm not going first to someone with 1 post LOL.
I can get vouches from numerous people to show I'm safe, pm me if you're interested. :)

habbotho70
08-05-2016, 06:29 AM
If you're willing to trade your 07 gp to rs3 I'll buy it. but I'm not going first to someone with 1 post LOL.
I can get vouches from numerous people to show I'm safe, pm me if you're interested. :)

hi, currently looking for habbo only atm. thanks for the offer tho.

e5
08-05-2016, 07:06 AM
don't think you've got much chance here if you're not willing to go first, having only 1 post :-)

marine
08-05-2016, 07:53 AM
hi, currently looking for habbo only atm. thanks for the offer tho.no I know that. I have goldbars but what I'm saying is I'm not after 07 gp but instead I'm after rs3 gold so if you can find someone to transfer your gold to rs3 server I'll buy it 5.5m per my gb.

habbotho70
08-05-2016, 08:33 PM
no I know that. I have goldbars but what I'm saying is I'm not after 07 gp but instead I'm after rs3 gold so if you can find someone to transfer your gold to rs3 server I'll buy it 5.5m per my gb.

ah my mistake.thats prob would be harder, dont kow many ppl who even play rs3 these days.

also to other comment, i wouldn't mind going first, just have to be smaller increments.

marine
08-05-2016, 08:46 PM
ah my mistake.thats prob would be harder, dont kow many ppl who even play rs3 these days.

also to other comment, i wouldn't mind going first, just have to be smaller increments.

Alright, not a problem. Best of luck finding goldbars bud. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!