PDA

View Full Version : [ARTICLES] DTL Badge Comp. Results!

M4ttTf
09-05-2016, 03:26 PM
http://habbox.com/assets/images//2014/12/29/2bd249914bf178b618e61b0240f4674b.png

As you may know, our friends from Ditch The Label had set up a brand new competition not long ago.
It was supposedly aimed at the more creative, pixel-art-y type people, however all were encouraged to join!
Your task was to create a brand new badge for a campaign that DTL were setting up, and this time it was all to do with Mental Health Awareness.

There were a few requirements which must have been met for your entry to be deemed eligible, other than that you were all let loose with your creativity.
Participants had until the 3rd of May to submit their entries and the results were supposed to be released the week beginning the 9th of May, however they were released slightly earlier by a few days.
Now after the review of the submissions, Ditch The Label were genuinely surprised at what Habbo's users had come up with!

Come along and take a look at the winning entries by clicking Here (https://habbox.com/all-articles/habbo/hotel-updates/dtl-mental-health-badge-comp-results)
You can also view the original article by clicking Here (https://habbox.com/all-articles/habbo/hotel-updates/dtl-mental-health-badge-design-competition)

Happy Reading and congratulations to the competition winner(s)!

Matt
10-05-2016, 08:19 AM
I like the winning one

lawrawrrr
10-05-2016, 03:13 PM
The middle runner up I don't get because you're not allowed to submit badges with gradients like that, fan sites get told off all the time for it!!!! Hypocritical ;////

But I like the winning one a lot so yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyingJesus
10-05-2016, 04:42 PM
I didn't know we had friends at DTL lolololol and wait are they barbecuing that brain in the middle one

Empired
12-05-2016, 09:50 AM
I didn't know we had friends at DTL lolololol and wait are they barbecuing that brain in the middle one
and the brain is colourfully confused about it idgi

I like the winning one though, simple designs for things like this are almost always better than fancy ones.

dbgtz
12-05-2016, 12:04 PM
The middle runner up I don't get because you're not allowed to submit badges with gradients like that, fan sites get told off all the time for it!!!! Hypocritical ;////

But I like the winning one a lot so yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't you also supposed to avoid using Habbo images? The winning badge is just the Igor brain with basic additions which were probably taken from elsewhere... Half the official badges don't even follow the rules they're honestly such a joke.

All pretty bad in my opinion.

lawrawrrr
12-05-2016, 12:06 PM
Aren't you also supposed to avoid using Habbo images? The winning badge is just the Igor brain with basic additions which were probably taken from elsewhere... Half the official badges don't even follow the rules they're honestly such a joke.

All pretty bad in my opinion.

That using habbo images rule might only apply to fansites? Not sure on that one - it better not have been on any t&cs that they ignore (although I wouldn't put it past them!!)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!