PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Nashville Cancelled

Red
13-05-2016, 07:15 AM
No! This is literally one of the few shows who quality hasn't dropped this season. So upsetting :(

Lucy
14-05-2016, 02:44 AM
Article for those that want it; http://tvline.com/2016/05/12/nashville-cancelled-no-season-5-abc/

Red, your signature actually matches the emotion in your post, good work :P

Red
14-05-2016, 09:59 AM
I'm hoping someone else will pick it up. It's too good to let go. I hate abc!!!

lawrawrrr
14-05-2016, 10:07 AM
ok this is only like half on topic but I've seen the trailers for this show and it actually looks alright! I hate it when shows get cancelled though as you end with a cliffhanger or something and it doesn't end PROPERLY like planned show endings do. I don't want to start it if it doesn't end properly... is that weird??

Red
14-05-2016, 10:11 AM
I still do start them but it's so frustrating when it doesn't end properly and Nashville is gonna end on a big cliffhanger. Waaaa it can't end like this

lawrawrrr
14-05-2016, 10:12 AM
apparently lionsgate are shopping it to other broadcasters so bit of good news for you

Red
14-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Yea I seen. Fingers crossed!! The quality has been so good this season and it deserves it.

myles
22-05-2016, 12:44 AM
i always wanted to watch this

hopefully netflix or someone else buys it

Red
22-05-2016, 08:37 AM
i always wanted to watch this

hopefully netflix or someone else buys it

You should! Still no news on it being bought but the petition is growing. 71k signatures so far.

Empired
22-05-2016, 10:18 AM
You should! Still no news on it being bought but the petition is growing. 71k signatures so far.
Good luck :( Nashville is more popular I know but in the flesh gained thousands of signatures and a people had a massive petition on twitter but to no avail :( I hear a lot of people are upset about Home Fires being canceled on ITV as well!

Absently
22-05-2016, 02:45 PM
I gave up midway through this season as I just didn't find it as gripping anymore, I'll have to catch up soon and see if it gets better!

thms
10-06-2016, 04:40 PM
not anymore!

Nashville has been saved. After weeks of negotiations and fan campaigns, country music-themed cable network CMT has picked up the country music drama for Season 5. I hear the order is for 22 episodes, in line with the full broadcast seasons the show produced for ABC. As expected, there will be a dual play, with Hulu, the show’s long-time SVOD home, continuing to make all Nashville episodes available to stream the day after they air on CMT.

LionsGate logoThe pickup comes less then a month after ABC’s surprising decision to cancel Nashville on May 12. The series’ leading producer Lionsgate TV immediately sprang into action. The show was pitched to streaming services and traditional networks with Kevin Beggs, Chairman of the Lionsgate Television Group, spearheading the effort and company president Sandra Stern leading the negotiations on behalf of Lionsgate TV and Nashville producing partner ABC Studios.

source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/06/nashville-eyes-season-5-pickup-by-cmt.html Absently;

Red
10-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Yesss so happy

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!