PDA

View Full Version : summer wardrobe

Gina
17-05-2016, 06:47 AM
SUMMER IS COMING its getting nice n hot during the days meaning our wardrobes will be changing from jumpers/jeans to shorts/tshirts
what do u wear when the sun comes out/in summer? whats like your ideal summer outfit
if ure a girl do u wear some of the flower things on ur head? do u have a change in shoes? generally shorts instead of jeans? skirts? wat colours? are they diff to ur summer colours
for me i wear my playsuits 4sure
my denim jacket comes out 2 which i normally wear with my playsuits
skirts deffo and tights are out of picture
i have my slip on shoes instead of boots as well
still very simple colours though lmao am not all colourful (altho i should be, i love summer)
sunglasses are an obvi one for ppl (altho i dont wear sunglasses)
cant rly think of much else other than tht really
or do u just stay in basic jeans+tshirt n roast

Elegance
17-05-2016, 07:18 PM
all yr round i wear skirts like everyday so i pretty much wear the same thing without the tights or just tan coloured tights also i wear dresses a lot more often and shorter sleeves!!! i like wearing lighter colours in the summer to like white and pastels

i dont wear sunglasses either!!!

Red
17-05-2016, 08:01 PM
On holidays I prefer playsuits and dresses. Not really a shorts fan. Denim jackets and sandals.
I love cold shoulder tops and Bardot styles in tops and dresses. I have a lot of long sleeve dresses which I wear all winter so they usually get put away.

-:Undertaker:-
17-05-2016, 11:27 PM
I stay in my usual of a shirt (rolled up sleeves as in winter) and black jeans or tweed trousers. It's never warm enough in Blightly for shorts and all that.

Samantha
18-05-2016, 01:18 AM
I usually just wear jeans and a t shirt, I'll probably need to buy more summery clothes as I'd rather be in cooler clothes. I wore cropped jeans and a vest top with my hair up the other day and I looked nice so I might stick with stuff like that. On holiday you might even see the rare occasion of me in a dress too.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Nick
18-05-2016, 05:39 AM
well this is what ill be wearing in ur summer

http://www.brostrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/mens-fall-winter-2016-fashion-j-crew-style.png

OldLoveSong
18-05-2016, 06:05 AM
durin summer i like cropped leggings and dresses and sumtimes shorts, also crop tops and sandals/wedges/gladiators and sunnies

FlyingJesus
18-05-2016, 01:56 PM
if ure a girl do u wear some of the flower things on ur head?

Sexist -rep I can wear flowers if I want

But no basically still in black and grey mostly because I am a top goth, not like I go outside anyway

Cerys
18-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Exactly the same as I wear in winter apart from maybe I won't wear my coat
cos lets be honest, UK summer is still on average pretty darn cold ;/

if theres a heatwave or I'm abroad then I wear shorts, vest top type things, maybe a skirt (none of that loose flowy rubbish tho, gotta be like tight so it doesnt blow around cos i get self conscious my bum will show) and slip on shoes

not a hat person regardless of the weather

Absently
18-05-2016, 04:09 PM
i have been begging jake to get down my summer wardrobe for ages now but he hasn't done it yet :/ i have lots of pretty summery dresses all tucked away and like little kimonos that ill throw on instead of cardigans. i usually wear like shorts, dresses and skirts anyways in winter, but i tend not to stick on a thick cardigan, jacket and scarves and hats so i feel a lot nicer and free!! i stick to little dolly shoes, converse and vans usually too as they're nice and easy to pop on!

Gina
18-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Sexist -rep I can wear flowers if I want

But no basically still in black and grey mostly because I am a top goth, not like I go outside anyway

u dont even go outside let alone showing off flowers in ur hair
u can wear flowers if u like yes ;l i shall send u some 4 ur birthday seeing as uve asked for them now
nice pretty pink to go with your black/grey gothness

Brad
18-05-2016, 07:31 PM
I tend to throw on a pair of pants and a button up. I'm not much for shorts because I'm always working and I'm always in business casual. On the rare occasions that I'm out of the office, and I'm not inside, I am usually in khaki shorts and a tank top, or a light t-shirt.

Gina
18-05-2016, 07:38 PM
I tend to throw on a pair of pants and a button up. I'm not much for shorts because I'm always working and I'm always in business casual. On the rare occasions that I'm out of the office, and I'm not inside, I am usually in khaki shorts and a tank top, or a light t-shirt.
i feel like you're the type to wear hawaiin shirts
u seem like that type of person

my dad got hawaiian shirts for his birthday from my nan and i've never seen him SO happy lmfao bless him he ready for summer despite nto even being able to get outside

Brad
18-05-2016, 07:41 PM
i feel like you're the type to wear hawaiin shirts
u seem like that type of person

my dad got hawaiian shirts for his birthday from my nan and i've never seen him SO happy lmfao bless him he ready for summer despite nto even being able to get outside

Lol,
I totally would wear Hawaiian shirts. LOL!
The nice blues and pink ones.

But in reality, I'd probably only wear them if I was going to the beach or something in that matter.
http://g.nordstromimage.com/ImageGallery/store/product/Large/15/_12504715.jpg
This one is an exception. :)

Or these ones;
http://static1.michael84.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/hawaiian-shirts-asos-1.jpg

welshcake
20-05-2016, 07:11 AM
I'll wear exactly the same stuff as winter really
I do try and wear more summer colour shirts though I did buy a new light blue and white one recently just for summer times xox
I'll wear the same jeans, tops and jacket and that like

Empired
20-05-2016, 05:40 PM
I'll wear exactly the same stuff as winter really
I do try and wear more summer colour shirts though I did buy a new light blue and white one recently just for summer times xox
I'll wear the same jeans, tops and jacket and that like
same like I'll wear full length jeans all year round because my legs don't tan at all and people laugh at them because they're so fluorescent :'(

Yeah I might venture out into just t-shirts instead of t-shirt and jumper but I won't wear shorts because I h8 them.

welshcake
20-05-2016, 05:57 PM
same like I'll wear full length jeans all year round because my legs don't tan at all and people laugh at them because they're so fluorescent :'(

Yeah I might venture out into just t-shirts instead of t-shirt and jumper but I won't wear shorts because I h8 them.
same but my legs do tan for a ginge but i look redic in three quarter jeans or shorts

Lab77
02-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Cool tastes original poster ... nice choices

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!