PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite furniture range?

Samantha
30-05-2016, 01:06 AM
What's your favourite range of furniture, as in a set of furniture they released in the Catalogue or something that you like?

Mine has changed over the years, I used to love the Flower Power range, but it turned into more about making a profit due to them releasing the little flowers and the like for 1 Credit each. Another I used to love was the British range such as the Stately Roofs, Door Blocks etc. I probably wouldn't say I have one favourite now, but perhaps a mixture. If I had to pick one though I'd say Romantique, I love the chairs you can get, they actually look nice!

Lucy
30-05-2016, 02:00 PM
I loved the old Mode furniture, it was rarely released on the AU hotel so it was special :)

Chris
30-05-2016, 07:08 PM
I always loved the original coloured iced range. I don't know why, I just think its cute.

Samantha
30-05-2016, 07:36 PM
I always loved the original coloured iced range. I don't know why, I just think its cute.

There's purple and dark iced to come at some point if they're still releasing it, would you still like that do you think :P?

Chris
30-05-2016, 08:04 PM
There's purple and dark iced to come at some point if they're still releasing it, would you still like that do you think :P?

No I've seen the dark iced I think, it looked bloody awful. Iced looks better in the nice light colours.

Samantha
30-05-2016, 08:12 PM
No I've seen the dark iced I think, it looked bloody awful. Iced looks better in the nice light colours.

Ah the Dark Pura Blocks they released (only one colour) actually look nice, I would like to see the other items released though like the Dark Pura Fridge.

Chris
30-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Ah the Dark Pura Blocks they released (only one colour) actually look nice, I would like to see the other items released though like the Dark Pura Fridge.

Oh yeah it was the dark pura I saw. I imagine it'll look just as bad though :P

AlexPetitt
30-05-2016, 10:59 PM
I always have loved the Lodge furniture with the shiny wood that looks like gold

Matt
01-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Executive

lawrawrrr
01-06-2016, 11:18 AM
The iced range is so cute and so traditional, so I'd say that for old school stuff definitely

It's really hard to pick a new modern range as they're all so different! I like a lot of separate pieces from loads of lines... Maybe the favourite recent one would be Palooza because it has tons of useful things in... But I also do love the vanilla exec range!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samantha
01-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Executive

Do you prefer the old furniture, or the newer ones they added to the range like the Printer?

Matt
01-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Do you prefer the old furniture, or the newer ones they added to the range like the Printer?

I hate the white range. I don't mind the newer modern range with the printer, the new desk and the dividers and stuff. I do like the original range though.

Samantha
01-06-2016, 11:42 AM
I hate the white range. I don't mind the newer modern range with the printer, the new desk and the dividers and stuff. I do like the original range though.

I like the Vanilla range to a point - the Bars look nice, and the Waterfall (just because I can sell them for a fair bit), but I don't think the rugs are all that appealing when you have alternative white/'vanilla' ones to use.

I remember when they brought out the Copier, that was an interesting addition to it, and the desk. I only found out there was an Executive Printer a couple of days ago, Habbo must have gone up in the world lmao.

lawrawrrr
01-06-2016, 01:04 PM
Yeah I'm the same as you Sam, I don't like the rugs or the extra stuff but the bars and the seats& sofa with the dark wood are soooo nice.

The whit of the rug doesn't even match the cream of the bar so it's ANNOYING AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rixion
01-06-2016, 06:26 PM
The "urban" and "rural" iced range <3

Brad
02-06-2016, 08:26 PM
I've been a big fan, and still am, of the Lodge furni range. I am not too sure why I like it, but I do.

LUCPIX
06-06-2016, 05:50 PM
The timeless Lodge, that Xmas's Cabin range and Waasa

Empired
07-06-2016, 01:35 PM
I love the Lost Tribe range the most except for the ugly jungle walls :(

despect
28-01-2017, 02:03 PM
I love the diner range. Always reminds me of american diners!

nat965
28-01-2017, 08:11 PM
No matter what I do, I always, always seem to incorporate the Country theme in every single room i make.. So yeah, Country

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!