PDA

View Full Version : Funny Bone - Ends 10th June

Elegance
02-06-2016, 10:16 PM
https://habbox.com/text/Bones/funny+bone

The other day, my friends were all telling me about the different ways they've broken a bone in their lives. One girl fell off the monkey bars when she was younger and a different girl trapped her finger in a cupboard door whilst trying to reach for chocolate and broke her tiny finger bones! Despite breaking a bone being a pretty horrific experience, we all managed to find a way to laugh about it.

For this competition, I want you to suggest a funny way to break a bone. May the most creative entry win!

Prize: 10 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets & 15 Rep

!:random!:!
03-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Getting stuckin a cupboard luckily Jam; didn't do that ;)

Brad
03-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Funniest way to break a bone would probably hitting your "funny bone" and in the midst of the numbness to smack your hand off a table or something because it was numb and you end up breaking a finger.

Samantha
03-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Trying to fit in a child's swing (and succeeding), but when you try getting back out you manage to fall and break your arms whilst trying to hold them out to stop yourself face planting the ground.

Conor
04-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Stumping your toe on a bit of bread and it breaking...

Empired
05-06-2016, 12:42 PM
I have a friend who fractured her coxis (tailbone) because she took a swinging kick at a football, missed and fell down really hard on it. She was about eight and I didn't know her at the time as we only met a couple of years ago but lol. That kind of thing happens on You've Been Framed!

AlexPetitt
05-06-2016, 01:06 PM
Falling UP stairs

Matt
06-06-2016, 11:37 AM
eating breakfast

_HeyyItsHannah_
06-06-2016, 02:57 PM
For people saying falling up stairs that's really awks because I fall upstairs like 24/7 and always like jam my tumb or a finger or somethin.

Um maybe like in cartoons when people like step on a rake and it hits them in the face and then they fall omg idk.

Or while making love. I've heard some hilarious stories about that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!