PDA

View Full Version : What did you last dream about

scottish
05-06-2016, 10:00 PM
For those of you who remember your dreams, what did you last dream about?

dbgtz
05-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Last I remember was about me going to Australia with a bunch of randomers (I knew them in the dream but no clue who they were irl) and I was staying there in some high up flat so that no spiders got in. However, one did get in but it turned out to be absolutely tiny and the big spiders were just a ploy to get people to stop moving there. Not even particularly afraid of spiders anymore so I don't understand this dream.

Stephen
06-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Was with my family thats all i remember. I know some strange shit happened like in most dreams but i find them bits are the things that fade first

Brad
06-06-2016, 03:18 AM
My last one I remember was sexual and probably shouldn't be repeated. But nonsexual dream I remember was walking into my old school and it was the same setting as Silent Hill. Creepy AF!!

dbgtz
06-06-2016, 03:29 AM
My last one I remember was sexual and probably shouldn't be repeated. But nonsexual dream I remember was walking into my old school and it was the same setting as Silent Hill. Creepy AF!!

Rip PT
Though you should say the other dream

Brad
06-06-2016, 03:31 AM
Rip PT
Though you should say the other dream

It's not appropriate for young viewers.

dbgtz
06-06-2016, 03:34 AM
It's not appropriate for young viewers.

It's alright everyone under 16 is an FBI agent anyway
Lol worth a shot

_HeyyItsHannah_
06-06-2016, 02:35 PM
My last dream was honestly about Minion?! yelling at me as senior to update my trialist thread lmfao.

You know you care too much about hxhd when that happens lmao.

scottish
06-06-2016, 04:41 PM
My last dream was honestly about Minion?! yelling at me as senior to update my trialist thread lmfao.

you put a space before Minion?! so it looks like you missed the name.

lawrawrrr
06-06-2016, 05:24 PM

The amount of times I've dreamt about Habbox don't worry you're in good company LMAO

I can't remember my last dream, haven't remembered one in ages. A recent ish one was about Habbox though actually, I dreamed about resigning but people were really mean in my thanks thread so that's not happening I can't cope with that hahahah

_HeyyItsHannah_
06-06-2016, 09:22 PM
The amount of times I've dreamt about Habbox don't worry you're in good company LMAO

I can't remember my last dream, haven't remembered one in ages. A recent ish one was about Habbox though actually, I dreamed about resigning but people were really mean in my thanks thread so that's not happening I can't cope with that hahahah

you put a space before Minion?! so it looks like you missed the name.

Awks thank you. Minion?!

Omg haha this was my first habbox dream. After that I layed low for a while at hxhd LOL

- - - Updated - - -

oop

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!